Do These 8 Things Every Day at Your Home Just Like Pro Cleaners
We all have that bitter memory where small problems stack up and become a total mess. The same theory is applicable to the concept of keeping your house clean. Imagine a day of cleaning for a living and then coming back home to do all of the chores again and whip out the vacuum cleaner once more. It is a total downer, right?
Today in this article, we will discuss 8 things that Professional cleaners and Housekeepers perform at their houses. With these tricks up your sleeves, your household will be as clean as a hotel room. So, without further ado, let’s investigate further on this topic:
- Take out the Trash regularly: Taking out the trash regularly is a very small chore considering other household activities but most of us slack off in this activity. But, Pro Cleaners start their morning by taking the trash out of their house. They emphasize it with the saying that mornings are the most suitable time to take the trash out. So, every morning get out of your bed and tie your trash bag. Then place it outside the house, this way you will save your fridge from getting it all smelly.
- Wipe down the sink on every use: Using the term ‘on every use’ might seem like a great deal of workload but trust us, you will see a noticeable difference instantly. So, whenever you perform any activity at the bathroom sink, whether it be brushing your teeth or applying makeup on your face; once you are done with the activity, wipe down the sink. This will prevent the buildup of the remnants which lead to the formation of spots and watermarks.
- Clean the Shower walls regularly: While taking a shower, we forget everything and we enjoy the moment. This is why a lot of foam and water get on the shower walls which many people ignore and they do not clean it regularly. This causes the issue of mildew stains which declines the look of your Bathroom. To prevent this, after taking a shower, get a foam head cleaner and squeegee the shower walls thoroughly. This will dry up all the water and soap foams on the walls and it will prevent the growth of mildew stains.
- Brewers are the home to germs: Everyone consumes a hot cup of Coffee or Tea in the morning as per their liking. But, the fact that we touch the handle of our brewers several times a day, the handle is quite prone to store a great number of germs. As per a research, it was found out that, Coffee and Tea brewers carry the most bacteria in any household or an office. So, just cleaning these utensils from the inside isn’t going to do the trick. Clean them thoroughly to protect your beverages from any such bacteria related issues.
- Prioritize your cleaning schedule with most troublesome activities at the top: We all have been through the road where we leave our house for two weeks which ends with us having a hard time cleaning the household. So, in order to avoid this ask yourself a simple question that what might be the worst thing to clean when you return from your two-week vacation. For me, Dog hair is the most troublesome thing to clean after coming back from a vacation. So, think about these factors and act accordingly.
- Vacuum the most used region in the household: There are some specific set of areas in every household which are more used than the others. These areas are the biggest treasure of dirt particles, area rugs and doormats in these reasons need to get vacuum cleaning n a regular basis. These articles act as a filter and store a variety of things such as mud and dirt particles. So, cleaning them regularly will help them to work on their optimum level.
- Tackle the small bundle of dirt treasures: Things like cell phone, headphones and remote controls of TV and Air conditioner are some articles that store a lot of dirt particles. They get dirtier at a gradual pace. This is why we fail to see them getting all dirty until one day they start to look different. Pro cleaners face these issues head-on and clean these articles on a daily basis. So, make this as your habit and in no time you will experience a much clean and dirt free household.
- The infamous “Two Minute Rule”: One great way to make the task of cleaning interesting, you can adopt the habit of using the Two-minute rule. You might be wondering what kind of sorcery this will be, right! Two-minute rule is simply a habit where if anything requires less than two minutes completing, you should do it immediately. This is a great way to get small yet important cleaning chores done without procrastinating over the thought for hours. Following this rule religiously will make other activities of your daily chores easier as well.