Where to buy school supplies?
Ren will go back to school this school year. He was homeschooled for 1 year and for that entire school year we were using scratch papers, used items for some arts and crafts and old stuffs to study. I liked it because we didn’t fall in a long line or be at the mall early to buy school supplies, shoes, bags and other school related stuffs.
This year, I already have the list of all the items he needs for school. We started buying some school supplies that we were asked to buy. Because I thought that National Bookstore Store is the first choice of parents who will buy school supplies, I avoided to go there and went to a department store instead thinking that it will be more crowded there. Unfortunately, the 2 department stores that I went through were also crowded and worst they didn’t have all the items on my list that I need.
That is why today, I went to the National Book Store early in the morning to complete all the school stuffs on my list. I was so disappointed that I didn’t went here from the very first time, why? Because compared to the 2 department stores that I went through, National Bookstore has
- the “Best Buy” brand that is cheapest than any other brands
- that they provide more choices for school stuffs
- that they offer FREE lunch bag when you purchased worth 1,000 items
- that they give out FREE Breeze with active bleach powder for every purchase, whatever the amount is.
- best of all, you can Donate a Project Aral kit for only P25 and help send a child back to school. This project runs from May 10 to June 30, 2013.
Of course I know that if you have lots of kids and want the cheapest school items you should visit Divisoria or Baclaran. But if you want an air conditioned area and well maybe less crowded and be more comfortable then I suggest that you go to the mall and visit National Book Store instead.