The Palmridge School at Citta Italia Bacoor Cavite
Curiosity is what brought me to visit The Palmridge School at Citta Italia in Mambog Bacoor Cavite.
I heard that it’s a nice school and as early as now, I am already looking for a school for Ren when he reaches high school (since I’m not sure if his current school will open high school). I went there last week to check their facilities while there are still students inside.
Here are the things that I saw and observed during my visit.
1. It looks like a university from the outside. It’s big and classy.
2. Since it’s inside a secured subdivision, I think the place is safe for kids.
3. Again, since it’s inside a subdivision, the place is so quiet which I think is suitable for kids (no noisy trucks, van or jeep…. only tricycles pass by)
4. The gymnasium is big and covered
5. The hallway is clean
The negative things that I have noticed are:
1. Upon inquiry, the person behind the glass wall just gave me a flyers which includes the school’s tuition fee and requirements. I did not feel the warm welcome at all.
2. I asked if I can check the rooms and she said that I can’t because they have classes. She told me that they are open on summer or every Saturday if I want to look around, but I insist that I wanted to check the rooms while there are students inside. That’s the only time she get out from the glass wall to assist me.
I’m not there to disturb the class, as a parent I just want to see the students while they are doing their drills. That is because one of the factors I consider in looking for school is Transparency.
3. Picture taking of the establishment is not allowed. I asked permission if I can take picture of the hallway, the CR or the Canteen but the person in charge prohibited me to do it. You might say that it is because of privacy issues because there are kids in the hallway, but during my visit there were none because they are all inside the rooms.
Again, transparency is very important to me.
I can’t judge their teaching because we are not enrolled here. All I know is that the maximum number of students per class is 30.
Preschool : P45,620- P50,900
Grade 1 : P48,310- P52,500
(the tuition fee depends if you are paying in cash, quarterly or monthly)
Teaching Method: Traditional
The Palmridge School – Citta Italia Village, Molino III Cavites
FB page: www.facebook.com/palmridgeschool
Tel.No. (046) 875.2647
Telefax. (046) 543.2625