List of Preschools/Elementary/Highshool at Molino Cavite

Before you start looking for a school, read my 5 Tips to consider when looking for a school first here- www. mommylevy.com/2014/02/5-things-to-consider-when-looking-for-a-school.html

Here are some of the schools I have visited here at Cavite

and more…..

Statefields School Cavite

Statefields School, Inc.

• Location: National Road, Molino III, Bacoor, Cavite
  • Contact #: 02.584.4189/046.872.3281 to 82/046.872.3932 email: info@statefields.edu.ph/admin@statefields.edu.ph/ statefields@yahoo.com
  • Tuition Fee: Nursery P42,442 / Jr.Kinder P44,418 / Sr. Kinder P47,107
  • Entrance Fee: P270
  • student-teacher ratio: 2:25
  • Teaching Method: Multiple Intelligence
  • Comment: The school is huge, I even got lost going out of the place.  The rooms are air conditioned. The rooms and canteen looks clean.  I don’t like the design of the comfort rooms but it is clean though.

University of Perpetual Help Cavite
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta-Molino

• Location: Molino 3, Bacoor Cavite
  • Contact #: (046) 477 – 1630 / 1430 /admission.molino@perpetualdalta.edu.ph
  • Tuition Fee: Kinder1 and Kinder2 : P30,000
  • Entrance Fee: P120
  • student-teacher ratio: 2:25
  • Teaching Method: Traditional
  • Comment: The school is big. The rooms are clean and air conditioned.  The comfort rooms are clean and designed well.  They have a chapel inside and a separate playground for the preschoolers.

Divine Light Academy Cavite
Divine Light Academy

• Location: Alicante St. Town and Country West Molino 3 Bacoor Cavite 4102 Philippines
  • Contact #: (63 46) 517-4321 to 22 / (63 46) 517-1044 / dlacavite@yahoo.com
  • Tuition Fee: Nursery P31,067/ Kinder P31,567/ Prep P34,127
  • Entrance Fee: P200
  • student-teacher ratio: Nursery and Kinder (2:30)  / Prep (1:30)
  • Teaching Method: Strictly Traditional, purely academic
  • Comment: Air conditioned classrooms. They told me straight that they are purely academic.  So, if you are the type of parents who wants your child to focus academically, then you might want to check out this school.

st. joh fisher cavite
St. John Fisher School

• Location: Camella Springville West Molino Bacoor, Cavite
  • Contact #: (046) 517-5950
  • Tuition Fee: P19,100
  • student-teacher ratio: 20:3
  • Teaching Method: Traditional
  • Comment: They have air conditioned classrooms. I like that the CR is inside the classrooms.  I like the student:teacher ratio

Benedictine School Cavite
 Benedictine School of Cavite

• Location: Block 2 Lot 1, Springville Gardens 3, Molino III, 4102 Bacoor, Cavite
  • Contact #: (046) 502 8322/502 8671
  • Tuition Fee: P16,000
  • Entrance Fee: P200
  • student-teacher ratio: 20:1
  • Teaching Method: Traditional
  • Comment: The rooms are air conditioned but quite small.

Montessori Dei San Lorenzo Cavite
Montessori dei San Lorenzo

• Location: M.B. Villar Ave., South 1, Molino, 4102 Bacoor, Cavite
  • Contact #: (046) 431 5601
  • Tuition Fee: P24,800
  • student-teacher ratio: 25:2
  • Teaching Method: Montessori
  • Comment: I haven’t seen the classroom, because according to the Registrar’s Office they are still renovating it.

MOTHER CARE ACADEMY

• Location: Avenida Rizal St. Bahayang Pag-Asa Molino Bacoor Cavite
  • Tuition Fee: P1,000/month
  • student-teacher ratio: 15:2
  • Teaching Method: Traditional
  • Comment: It is good that they have a small class size.  The tuition fee is so affordable too.  Unfortunately I don’t like that they have a dark alley and small waiting area for parents or yayas.

DIVINE JESUS LEARNING CENTER

• Location: #1 Apacible St. Cor. Evangelista St. Phase 2B Bahayang Pag-Asa Molino Bacoor Cavite
  • Contact #: 477-1725/477-1163
  • Tuition Fee: P13,300 for Preschool/ Elementary P16,000 / Highschool P19,000
  • student-teacher ratio: 20:2
  • Teaching Method: Traditional
  • Comment: All classrooms are non-air-conditioned.  They have a big class size and I don’t like that Grade 4 building is separated from the main campus.

ST. THOMAS MORE ACADEMY, INC

• Location: Avenida Rizal St. Bahayang Pag-Asa Molino Bacoor Cavite
  • Contact #: 477-1183/ 477-1217/ 484-3726
  • Tuition Fee: P27,000 for Preschool/ Elementary P29,000 / Highschool P37,000
  • student-teacher ratio: 25:3
  • Teaching Method: Traditional
  • Comment:  Play area looks safe.  The parents waiting area is huge.  For preschooler, their CR’s are inside the classroom so that is a plus factor for me.  Their tuition fee is affordable for air conditioned classroom.

My son is now studying at Creative Education for Life Learning School (CELL).  A progressive school along Bahayang Pag-Asa.

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

Comments

1. Freda M says

Mommy try to visit St. Dominic College of Asia. Rooms are spacious, air-conditioned and the ratio is 13:1 with an extra student teacher. Facilities are all nice they even have CCTV. The school is progressive and staff are friendly. I will be enrolling my son for nursery level. Tuition fee is 30k inclusive of field trip fee.

2. Hannah says

We have just transferred here in Molino and was also searching for pre-schools.
    Thank you for doing this it saves us all the effort to ask around.
    I have 1 question though – what is the duration of classes for pre-schoolers? -thanks.

• Mommy Levy says

Their address is Fullon st, Bahayang Pagasa, Molino, Bacoor. You can call or text them at their trunk cell lines: 0915-439-2537/ 0933-372-0718. Or you can PM them at theri FB page: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeEducationLifeLearning

Where are you coming from?

From Molino Road intersection turn right going to Zapote. Keep going straight (you will pass by wood state subd, perpetual help, emilu’s supermarket) until you see a 711 and Shell gas station. Turn left. That is Bahayang Pagasa.

From Shell gas station, you will turn right on the sixth street on your right. That 6th street is Fullon St. The landmark is Sheepgate Realty ofc at the corner or the SM Supermarket at the left. The CELL campus is right next to the Sheepgate ofc.

3. Jonathan says

Hello Mommy Levy.
    I am Jonathan from AIM Global.
    I would like to ask if you have any connections with the schools here in Bacoor, Cavite?
    Because I would like to inquire to make a proposal regarding our scholarship program thru our marketing plan.

• Mommy Levy says

Wow that’s good to know. Unfortunately I am not connected to any schools here at Bacoor Cavite.

• Ed says

Can someone tell us which pre-school is so far the best or I would say the leading pre-school in bacoor? Tell us more about it. Thanks

4. Nickole says

Hi Mommy Levy! I just wanna ask if you ever heard feedbacks or comments about maria mae academy & beatea marie academy located at mary homes subd. Thanks

5. sheryl cambi says

Hi mommy levy, i would like to know if you’ve been to Mt. Pisgah Learning Center near SM Molino? Is it a christian school? Thanks.

6. Julie H. Fernandez says

hello mommy levy, wer new hir in cavite…last march lang…may idea u ba kung anong preschool ang malapit sa Barangay San Miguel, Molino Iv, cavite…Tenks and GB!!

7. Yen says

Mommy levy ask ko lang po any update sa school of Mae academy and Beatea marie academy in mary homes. Thank’s

8. jOy perez says

My son started in nursery at Cavite School of Life (CSOL) he is in grade 1 now. I’ve been comparing tuition Fees from other school but as I weigh it out the tuition fee is reasonable and I am very content of their teachings and the facilities are awesome.

• jo says

I transferred my son in Cavite School of Life (CSOL) Bacoor, Cavite when he was in Kinder 1 and now he is Grade 2 of said school. So far I have no regret in paying high tuition fee inasmuch as my son learning foundation is addressed. I am particular on child creativity, initiative and his motor skills ability both intellectual and physical and I saw it with my son the way he interact with other kids.

9. Carmela says

Hi mommy,sa st thomas more ba include n dun ung books and notebooks nila?gusto ko sana kasi ilipat ng school mga kids,thanks

10. Doris Ugboma says

My husband and I are planning to relocate to Molino 4, Cavite from the States next year. We have 3 kids and we are looking for schools for them. They do not speak Tagalog as they were born in the States. They are dual citizens – they hold both Filipino and American passports. The eldest child will be in third years of high school, the second will be in second year of high school, and the third will be in the last year of elementary school. Are there schools accepting students from other countries? Thanks. Waiting for your response

11. Mac says

Hi mommy levy id like to check if you have any feedback with cavite school of life in dasmarinas cavite branch. Thanks

• Mommy Levy says

Oh I forgot to post about it. Cavite School Of Life’s tuition fee is quite expensive for me. I also don’t like the design of the building. Pababa kasi yung rooms, ang dulas ng tiles tapos ang daming hagdanan. Hindi sya child friendly for me.

• Mommy Levy says

12. Pricella says

hi mommy levy, thank you po for sharing the info.. how about the Cavite Christian School? Na visit nyo po ba itong school na ito? thanks po…

13. Ysa panaga says

Hi Mommy Levy, thanks for your blog, its very informative and helpful. We’re moving to cavite this march ang looking for school for my 7yrs old son. Traditional school is okay with me as long as there are only few of them per room. By the way, we will transfer in lancaster. Based on you blog, ive got interested in CELL, parang malayo lang sya from us. Do you have any feesback re St Edward Integrated School. My son pala has mild AdHD but was advised by his Doc to enroll in regular school. He’s been under OT. Academically, he is doing good and was always included in the Achievers List. Any suggestion for school will be very much appreciated. More power and God Bless.

14. hanna says

Hi mommy Levy,

Just want to know your opinion all experienced mommies here, which is better divine light or statefields. I know statefields is implementing an english only campaign which i want as my daughter speaks in english but pure filo, learning tagalog is a must of course but i want her to have a strong foundation in english. On the other hand i am also vouching for divine light as they are focusing in academics.. quite confused here… help! Hahaha

Thank u in advance.

Hanna

• Mommy Levy says

Are the teachers in Divine Light not speaking in English if the subjects are Science or Math? I am not against Statefields but I prefer Divine Light based on the feedback that I got.

15. sunshine lat says

Hi, any feedback sa teaching method ng st. Thomas more? My son is from growing years learning school in springville. Im planning to transfer him bec aside from travel time e hnd competitive enough ung prev skul and very unorganized hnd natututukan ang mga bata. Is st. Thomas more better?

16. rain says

Hi mommy levy. do you have feedback at st.jerome emiliani institute…it is located at the back of sto.nino parish church in pag-asa…? Thanks

17. zai says

Ms. Levy,

Na check nyo po ba kong magkano ang tuition ng elementary sa Perpetual Help Dalta?

Maraming salamat po.
    Zai

• Mommy Levy says

Our neighbor is studying there, according to her the tuition fee of her Grade 1 student is around P30,000 (books and uniforms are not yet included).

18. Niekka says

hi ow much are the Tuition fees of Kindergarten, elementary, highschool, and college.. in University of perpetual Help, Molino Campus

• Mommy Levy says

Hi Niekka,

Elementary is around P30,000 excluding books and uniforms… I have no idea how much is the tuition fee of High school

19. John Denpayo says

Hi there!Try to make a commentary about the Thomas Aquinas Institute of Learning. It is located in Buhay na Tubig, Imus City, Cavite, just beside Citta Italia. Kind-a expensive there, most rooms has CCTV, all rooms has Smart TV and they are kind-a competitive. I heard as well they have a sophisticated photography club for grades 5 to 10.

20. Blackinkuser says

I would highly recomment divine light academy since i’m a graduate of that school.i don’t know about their facilities since wala pa namang aircon nung time namin (i remember sa mga office lang ata meron,sa classrooms wala) and hanggang elementary palang ang ino-offer nila but a year before i graduated nagbukas yung sa molino branch where they offer high school (wala sa las pinas,where i reside).but definitely maganda ang turo duon.medyo pricey but you cannot question the quality of education that the school offers.

Trackbacks