6 Surprising Ways Your Mattress Affects Your Beauty?
According to a poll conducted by the Sleep Foundation, ninety-two percent of people insist that a comfortable mattress is important to them. It makes sense because we spend about two-thirds of our lives in bed. Also, we tend to sleep better when our bodies are supported in the right way.
If you haven’t yet found the right sleeping surface, make sure you gather enough information by visiting mattress experts to make an informed choice. Taking some time to do this will make all of the difference to your night.
Getting quality sleep is as important as a balanced and healthy diet. I know, in a time-starved world, we like to skimp on sleep and avoid cooking, but with these twelve, easy instant pot recipes you have no excuse. And sleep? Well, if feeling fit, alert, emotionally balanced and in an overall state of good health is not enough, then think about the way you look.
Catching quality ZZZ’s impacts your beauty and we are going to look at six surprising ways your mattress can affect it.
- Having the right sleeping surface can reduce stress. And we all know that feeling maxed out has a serious impact on the way we look. If you sleep on a mattress that suits your needs, you will notice that all-pervasive lure to dreamland setting in because worry, racing thoughts, irritability, and nervousness will decrease.
- A backache is an ailment many of us complain about. Some of you will recognize the feeling of waking up to that ever-persistent twinge in your lower back. The outcome can be seen on your face in the form of a perma-grimace. And remember, that frown can very quickly turn into wrinkles on your forehead and around your eyes over time. Change your mattress to counter this.
- A lumpy and uncomfortable mattress might have you tossing and turning in bed, or it might force you out altogether because you can’t handle it anymore, leaving you fatigued come wake-up time. And looking haggard and drawn is the complete opposite of a radiant appearance.
- Sleeping on the right surface influences the elasticity of your skin and reduces skin ailments. When we are asleep, the hydration level in our skin rebalances, saying au revoir to puffy bags and darkened circles under your eyes, as well the reduction in skin dryness and wrinkles. Also, getting seven to hours of sleep per night keeps your skin glowing by regulating collagen levels.
When we feel tired because of the wrong mattress, inflammation sets in, aggravating skin problems such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
- Weight gain is also directly linked to catching the right amount of quality ZZZ’s. Two hormones in our bodies control appetite and how much we need to eat. The first is leptin that suppresses the need to eat by creating that feeling of satiety and the second is ghrelin that stimulates your appetite. It is proven that sleep deprivation changes our hormonal household negatively impacting out natural hunger levels.
- The aging process accelerates. If the first five points were not enough to get you in the mood for the right mattress, then this final one will certainly inspire the most of you. When we are comfortably ensconced in dreamland, an increase in growth hormones repairs damaged skin cells, reducing the aging process considerably. If you are rolling around on your bed and not able to find that deeper level of body-feeding sleep, the above process will not occur.
Be smart and don’t skimp on quality shut-eye. Make sure that you spend your time on the perfect mattress suited to your needs and stay beautiful.