What I love about Good Housekeeping Magazine Jan-Feb 2013 issue
I am guilty, I have one vice that I can’t let go, that is to buy magazines or books every month whether it’s the current issue or not.
This January, I have bought 1 book by Bo Sanchez ( I will post it on my other blog once my sister returns it back ) and a current issue of Good Housekeeping magazine.
Here are some of the things I liked in this issue:
- It makes me happy whenever I see the names of people which I had the chance to get acquainted in the magazines that I read (especially for the first time). So, I was delighted to see the name of Ms. Nana Nadal (one of the PR consultants who loves me hehe) who answered the question, “What’s your New Year’s resolution and stick-to-it plan?”
- This year, I have lots of things in my mind that I want to achieve and do. I want to make a New Year’s resolution but I am afraid that just like the previous years, it will not be a reality. In this month’s issue of Good Housekeeping, there is an article about how to make your New Year’s resolution fail-proof.
- I love this Good housekeeping Wedding Dress Challenge, wherein co-blogger Kim Tan Rodriguez is one of the contestants/challengers.
Later last year, I was given an opportunity to learn how to lose weight the proper way. I am guilty that the Holiday season made me go back to my old shape (boooohooo). This year, I am doing my best to REALLY get back in shape and I will try my best to also take this challenge with them and hopefully for a span of 6 months (up to June 2013), I can also fit in my old wedding dress.
|wedding day weight: 120 lbs
current weight: 140 lbs
- I also like this article by Chinggay Labrador. She discussed here some ways on how to spring clean every area of our lives – from how we work and staying positive to overcoming roadblocks that keeps us from reaching our full potential.
- Do you know that happiness begins with a little bit of daily exercise? Know more about this in this article by Gretchen Rubin
- I was also amazed in these stories of 4 women who shared their stories on how they have lost a total of 211 lbs.
- Lastly, I like this article of Frances Sales (one of my fave bloggers ever since I can’t remember) on how to keep the love alive between married couples with these 50 simple dates.