Recipe for the week: Almondigas
500g ground pork
¼ cup chopped carrots
1 tbsp minced garlic
¼ cup chopped spring onions
¼ cup all purpose flour
1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp crushed garlic
1 medium onion, chopped
1 liter water
2 pieces misua (rice noodle)
1. In a bowl, combine ground pork, carrots, garlic, spring onions, egg and all purpose flour.
2. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt and pepper to taste. Form around 2 tbsp of the prepared mixture into balls. Set aside.
3. Heat oil. Sauté garlic and onion until limp. Pour in water and bring to a boil.
4. When boiling, slowly add in the prepared pork balls. Cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Add miswa and simmer for another 2 minutes. Serve hot.
recipe via: nestle
what ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest!
Leave a Reply