Recipe for the week: Baked Bibingka Supreme
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 – 8
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1 1/3 cup Fresh Milk
¼ cup butter
¼ cup sugar
½ cup grated cheese
2 pcs salted eggs, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and line bottom of 2 8-inch layer baking pan with banana leaves or wax paper. Set aside.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
3. Beat the eggs until light and creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
4. Add flour mixture alternately with Fresh Milk into the egg. Beat to blend thoroughly.
5. Pour mixture in lined pans. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven.
6. Spread butter on top then sprinkle with sugar and grated cheese. Decorate with salted egg slices and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more.