Paymaya offers a more convenient way to pay for your online transactions
The other day, my husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. Because it falls in a weekday, we both have work and deadlines to finish so we can’t go out for a date. I don’t even have the time to cook a proper dinner so we just ordered food from our favorite restaurant instead.
I received a notification that PayMaya is introducing a new way to pay online using only the account holder’s mobile number called “Pay with PayMaya”. Isn’t that great?
Imagine you don’t need to bring out your card and input your details; all you need is your 11 digit Paymaya mobile number and password to pay.
Plus I heard that as an introductory promo for those who will use Pay with PayMaya for their online purchases will receive 1%, 10% or 100% cashback, capped at P500 per transaction until January 15, 2020.
But of course, to see is to believe, so I decided to choose a restaurant on the list of their deal provider merchants to order food.
I’m so happy to see Shakey’s Restaurant on the list.
Here’s a tutorial for you to see HOW TO PAY ONLINE USING ONLY YOUR NUMBER WITH PAYMAYA:
1. Log on to your favorite online commerce site and add your orders to your cart.
2. Proceed to checkout and choose the online payment/ /debit card option, depending on the website.
3. You will be redirected to the PayMaya Checkout page. Click the “Pay with PayMaya” button
4. Log in using your PayMaya mobile number and password
5. You will receive a One-Time PIN (OTP) in the mobile number linked to your PayMaya account. Enter the OTP on the webpage to verify your transaction.
6. Once successful, you will receive an SMS with the complete details of your transaction
After that, just wait for your food and enjoy!
Guess what? After an hour, I received an SMS and I’m so happy that it was 100% cashback!!!! GRABE!!! P23.57 lang binayaran ko from our bill, ang saya saya!
What I like about this service by Paymaya?
- Convenient. No need to enter long credit/debit card numbers. Just log in to your PayMaya account to pay for your purchases online.
- Secure. A One-Time PIN (OTP) is sent to the mobile number linked to your PayMaya account to verify each purchase.
- Fast and Instant. No need to prepare cash for COD purchases, because they are already paid for using only your 11-digit mobile number.
Here are the list of merchants where you can use your Paymaya account conveniently
Food/Drinks: Bo’s Coffee, Army Navy, Dominos, Shakey’s, Goldilocks, Zubuchon, Boozy
Deal providers: Booky, Eatigo, Klook
Retail: Landers, Rustans, Freyja, VMV Hypoallergenics, Rose Pharmacy
Government: PRC, DTI, Pag-Ibig, DOST, SSS, DFA, Tieza, PhilHealth, NHMFC
Others: Anytime Fitness, Araneta Bus Port Kaya basta shopping online, don’t pay cash. PayMaya!
To get the latest deals and offer of Paymaya, visit www.PayMaya.com/deals
If you don’t have a PayMaya account yet, download the app now and sign up using my code: LEVYPAYMAYA to get an instant P50 in your account.