Columbarium at Santuario Divino Memorial Resort in Molino Blvd.
I’ve learned about Santuario Divino Memorial Resort located at Molino Blvd here in Bacoor Cavite on its pre-selling stage before. The plan is so nice when it was presented to me and I told myself that I will get one for my family when I have the budget to do so.
They offer various products like Mausoleum , family patio, lawn lot, niche, columbarium and ossuary.
My husband and I are both open-minded to have our remains cremated in the future because it’s the most practical thing to do, less maintenance for our remaining families and well that’s where we are headed
Cremation is not accepted by Pinoys before because they thought the Catholic church does not allow this kind of practice. Well, that was
To those who don’t know, a columbarium/
Today, we finally decided to get one. We chose the Santuario Divino Memorial Resort here in Molino Blvd Bacoor Cavite because of the location, it is accessible to us. Also, I like that they have their own crematorium, they have their own burial place and they have a plan to put a hotel (with pool pa daw) within the area, bongga!!!
The price of the vaults depends on the level that you’ll be getting.
I am 5ft and Level 5 is the perfect level for me, so that’s what I’ve got. Plus I chose the one near the open window, mas mahangin para sa mga dadalaw.
One vault can occupy at least 4 urns.
In their burial chapel they also accept St.Peter plan holders (this we don’t have yet).
What I like about their terms of payment is that you have an option to pay in cash (with discount), down at least 20% then pay the remaining 80% up to 3 years without interest or pay the entire total contract price.
Now, I know you’ve been waiting for the price. Di ko kayo
1st and 7th Level = P80,944.80 (cash 69K) / P2100 monthly payment for 3yrs
2nd and 6th Level = P89,066.10 (cash 76k) / P2335 monthly payment for 3yrs
3rd Level = P109,899 (cash 95K) / P2913.86 monthly payment for 3 yrs
4th and 5th Level = P115,195 (cash 100K) / P3061 monthly payment for 3 yrs
If you are interested to get one, comment down below and I will ask my broker to get in touch with you.