#MultipleIntelligence Twitter Promo: Brain, Body and People Smart
I would like to thank all the proud moms last month who shared their #MultiAchiever pictures on twitter.
My son’s school always remind the parents that whatever the kids have accomplished, part of it is having supportive parents who are always there to guide them. Even the school knows their limit and that they can’t do everything for the well being of a kid and a big part of it still depends on what the parents do for their children.
We need not only focus on our kids being a brain smart, but we also need to help them to be body smart and people smart. To be body smart, what I do with Ren is to give him the opportunity to be physically active. I let him join sports such as swimming, running and football.
Being a people smart is a challenge for Ren but what I do to help him is to expose him more to events and give him tips on how to deal with people on certain situations. He is also undergoing social group sessions and I know that he will be people smart in no time.
Now, it’s your time to tell and show me how your kids become multi-achievers.
1. Follow Mommy Levy on twitter – https://twitter.com/Levy1008
2. Share your child’s Multiple Intelligence using a triple split screen and post this statement
My child is a brain, body & people smart because I choose to develop his
#MultipleIntelligence #MultiAchiever #MIxML
Here is a sample entry:
- 2 winners of special gift packs from Progress Pre-School GOLD
- 2 winners of secret gift packs from Mommy Levy (my previous winners know that I am generous)
- Use the mandatory hashtags stated in the mechanics: #MultipleIntelligence #MultiAchiever
- A participant can tweet multiple times but multiple tweets of one participant does not guarantee more chances of being chosen as one of the finalists.
- For picture/video posts that shows a child/children in it, he/she/they must be at least 4 years old. Entries with photos of children below 4 years old will be disqualified. In addition, photos must not include pregnant women.
CONTEST DURATION: May 12- May 18, 2015