Skechers Tone Ups or Fitflop Sandals?
I went to the mall last weekend and I saw the Skechers’ new line of shape up err tone ups sandals. The looks of the sandals are almost the same as their counterparts on the Fitflop’s sandals line.
The benefits are also the same:
- Increase toning in the lower body by up to 30%
- Ease the strain on the joints alleviating pain
- Improve the posture
- Improve blood circulation
- Increase calorie burning
- Offer a low impact workout
- Increase strength and stamina in the lower body
- Improve muscle tone
- Stimulate barefoot walking in soft sand
Fit flops sandals are worn by most celebrities, as of this writing, I can’t find celebrity in Google wearing Skechers sandals. With regards to price, Skechers tone up sandals costs around $25-$50, which are a little bit cheaper compared to Fitflop Sandals that costs around $40-$65.
what ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest