"New Moon" stars way back!
Do you want to see the looks of the New Moon stars way before? I found this file in US Magazine, and I want to share it to all of you:
1. Robert Pattinson– Before he was a vampire, Pattinson appeared as a wizard in 2005’s Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Now, takes the role of Edward Cullen in the film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer’s hit book series, the actor, 23, plays the love interest of Kristen Stewart’s Bella Swan.
2. Kristen Stewart – her first major film role playing Jodie Foster’s diabetic daughter, Sarah, in the 2002 thriller Panic Room (actually all this time I thought that the child of Jodie Foster’s in this movie was a BOY!). Stewart, 19, is now a household name along with Pattinson, who calls the actress as a “good friend,” though they’ve been long rumored to be dating. “What Rob and Kristen had is a multitude of feelings for each other,” Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke has said.
3. Taylor Lautner – A trained martial artist, Lautner (here in a 2008 sophomore high school pic in Valencia, Calif.) competed in the 2003 U.S. Karate Open.
Currently linked to Taylor Swift, Lautner, 17, gained 30 pounds for his beefed-up role as Jacob Black in New Moon.
4. Ashley Greene – Once an aspiring model who was told her height of 5’4″ was too short to afford her a career, Greene vied for title of Miss Wolfson at Samuel W. Wolfson High School in Jacksonville, Fla. Now, Greene, 22, moved to Los Angeles at age 17 to pursue an acting career before being cast in 2008 as psychic vampire Alice Cullen in Twlight, a role she reprises in the New Moon and Eclipse installments.
5. Dakota Fanning – Before her debut as Jane in New Moon, Fanning took on leading roles in 2005’s War of the Worlds and 2003’s Uptown Girls. The actress, 15, adopted a shocking gothic look for her New Moon role, one she will reprise in next year’s Eclipse. “[Dakota] so angelic, yet so weird,” Fanning’s costar Michael Sheen has said. “As Jane that is, of course. Like an evil red riding hood.”
what ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest