How to get rid of Sweaty hands
I hate it when my husband’s hands are sweaty, I feel uncomfortable with it, and he said he is too. He even bought cotton gloves when he works in the computer because the keyboards and the mouse gets wet all the time. I know that he even doesn’t like to shake hands with others because of his hand,s condition. That’s why I have looked for home remedies that will help him control it.
* Carry a hand towel with you at all times
* Rub antiperspirant on your hands; use an aluminum-based anti-perspirant rather than deodorant
* Control your stress through such means as biofeedback. To get through stressful situations at work, concentrate on the second hand of a clock or watch for a full minute, breathing deeply all the while. Or take yourself to a “happy place” in a daydream
* Lose weight
* Soak up sweat with talcum, cornstarch, alum, or medicated powder (though this could make matters worse, leaving you with sweaty, caked-up hands)
* Single-handedly restore the custom of wearing white gloves; change them as they moisten.
* Sniffle loudly and tell the other party you can’t shake hands because you’re contagious, then keep them hidden
* DTalk to your doctor about iontophoresis, a technique that involves applying low electrical currents to the skin while the hands are immersed in water. We don’t know whether it’s effective, but we have read reports that it’s uncomfortable at best and painful at worst. It must be done daily and is effective (if it is effective) for only six hours.
Hope this home remedy solutions will help my husband and also those who are suffering from this shameful thing.
what ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest