Home remedy for dark underarms
Since its summer here in the Philippines, I often see people particularly women wearing sleeveless clothes. But it’s really embarrassing to wear one if you have dark underarms. Pollution, residue, hair growth, hyper pigmentation and uses of high chemical deodorants and perfumes are some of the reasons of having dark underarms.
To get rid of dark underarms this are some home remedy solutions:
1. Lemon has the quality to remove dead cells of the skin and deliver a fresh look to it. Take a lemon slice and rub it gently to the dark underarm area. You can also use alum powder instead of deodorants to prevent your skin from darkening.
2. Milk is a useful ingredient for treating dark skin occurrence at armpits. Take a tablespoon of curd, 1 tablespoon of ground flour, a pinch of turmeric and tablespoon of milk. Mix all of them and apply the paste on dark underarms. Rinse with cold water when it dries.
3. Apply paste of sandalwood and rose water on your underarms. Wash it after 15 minutes with cold water.
4. Apply vitamin E oil on your armpits.
5. Wash the dark underarms with coconut oil.
6. Take juice of cucumber and mix it with turmeric powder. You can also add lime juice to enhance the capability of the mixture to fight against skin darkening underarms. Apply this mixture for half an hour and then, wash it away to get glowing skin underarms.
7. You can dry the peels of orange and grind it well. Now, mix some rose water and milk to make paste. Apply this scrub on your dark underarms and rub gently. Wash it with cold water.
8. Potato contains bleaching content. Potato juice is considered as an appropriate bleaching product for retaining the fairness of skin.
You can try a pumice stone for heavy-duty occasions. It also helps whiten your underarms by removing dead cells.
If you tried all this tips and you can’t see any improvement, then it’s time for you to visit your dermatologist to give you faster result.
tips and photo via: www.ayushveda.com
What ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest!