Saint Jerome Emiliani Institute at Pag-Asa Molino Cavite
St. Jerome Emiliani Institute is a private, co-educational Catholic Institution conducted by the Somascan Missionary Sisters. It is located at the back of Sto. Niño de Molino Parish Church, Bahayang Pag-asa, Molino, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines.
I have visited this school to see what it look inside. I went there during lunch time. the registrars/ administration office was still closed. While waiting for the time for it to open, I secretly roamed around the place (glad that the guard did not noticed me).
What I like:
1. Non-aircondition classroom – because diseases such as cough and colds will not spread easily compared to air conditioned classroom. I checked the rooms and I have noticed that they have enough electric fans for the whole class. Plus hindi masyadong mainit ang rooms kasi madami silang bintana.
2. Not so high buildings – I’m afraid of tall buildings so I appreciate schools with at least 3 or 4 floors only.
3. Stairs are not slippery
4. Catholic School – My husband and I both graduated from a catholic school and I think the school curriculum helped us to be good citizens like we are now.
What I don’t like:
1. The Gym’s location – it is situated at the middle of the school. When I visited them, there are a lot of students practicing on the stage for a dance program while others are playing basketball, they were too noisy that I think may distract the kids inside the rooms. The classrooms surrounds the gym.
2. The Registrar office does not know what is mainstreaming, so I guess they don’t accept or did not have a student that needs to be on that program.
Their Canteen is okay, nothing extra ordinary.
I think that this is a nice school for neuro typical students. I hope that someone from this school will comment here and tell me something about their experience with the school.
30,000-45,000 (depending on the level, but it already includes books)
The preschool department is situated in a different location.