Elmer’s Grand Slime Time Fair Overview
A few weeks ago, my family went all the way to Eastwood from Cavite to be part of the Grand Slime Time Fair.
My son has been begging us to make slime on his YouTube channel, in fact, we already bought all the items needed to create one. But because of the busy schedule (we are homeschooling), we haven’t done it yet. Plus truth be told, I don’t like cleaning his mess after haha.
But I was surprised, that making slime is not messy after all. That’s what I noticed when we did the Glow in the dark slime at the Grand Slime Time Fair.
My son and I just followed the instructions given by ate Patrice.
How to make Glow in the Dark Slime?
What you need
- Elmer’s Glow in the Dark Glue
- Shaving Foam
- Baking Soda
- Contact Lens solution
- Mixing Bowl
- In a mixing bowl, pour all the content of Elmer’s Glow in the Dark Glue
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of lotion
- Add 1 tablespoon of shaving foam. Mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of contact lens solution, then mix. (You can add more until the slime reaches its desired consistency.
- Grab the slime from the bowl and knead it.
- Enjoy playing your Elmer’s Glow in the Dark slime!
Besides that, you can also make other slimes like Galaxy slime, Frosty slime, Crunchy slime, Sandy slime, Jelly slime and a lot more.
This is such a fun activity with your kids. It’s kinda addicting too haha. Playing with slime helps me feel relaxed too. I never imagined myself enjoying it.
But TAKE NOTE mommies, yes it’s fun to create and fun to play with, but let’s make sure to watch over our kids and remind them not to put the slime in their mouth and eat it. And tell them to wash their hands after playing with it too.
I don’t know yet if there will be a part 2 of this activity, but I suggest to follow the National Bookstore page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nbsalert/ and Elmer’s Glue page at https://www.facebook.com/ElmersPH/ to get updates.
Thank you for having us 🙂