5 Reasons To Like Plana FORMA
Last week, I received an invite to the opening of Plana Forma’s new branch at IL Terrazo in Quezon City. Whenever I received an invite in this part of the Metro, I usually decline because I live in the South and this area is soooo far from me. But what made me say yes is that I am looking for an exercise regimen that I might like and work for me and I haven’t tried barre yet which made me interested to attend the event.
I am glad I did!
The Plana FORMA is a barre technique that is an exciting synergy of dance, pilates and yoga. It targets and tones those hard to reach areas such as the arms, abs, seat and thighs using ones own bodyweight as the point of resistance.
Plana FORMA looks easy but when you’re there you’ll feel your fats burning and your nerves stretching. You’ll feel your body shaking after every session. I know because I already tried 3 sessions as of this writing.
Now I can officially review and tell you why I keep on returning and things I like about Plana FORMA:
1. Forma exercises are designed to make you feel the intense heat of your muscles firing up. That’s why the 55 minute class is rewarding and satisfying.
I started the month right by attending a core strength exercise at the newly opened Planaforma center in Il Terrazo in Q.C. My thighs are in pain, pero I'm happy with it. Sabi nga a little progress each day adds up to big results. You'll see more of me doing this soon. #KakayaninKoTo #MoreAlindog #Planaforma #thighwarriors #barre #barrebuddy 📷 by Gizelle
2. When the owner Bea Daez (the one on the left) welcomed us together with her mom (the one on the center), I was shocked! As in nanglaki mata ko. I never realize that Ms.Monique Daez is a mom to this fine woman Bea Daez. They look like just sisters, and ohhh they both showcase a toned muscles and lean body. That alone will make you think that Plana FORMA works. Well, to be honest I want the same for me but for now I just want to achieve a stronger healthier body.
3. There are various FORMA classes that you can choose from like:
- Arm and AB Express (which I want to try soon)
- Thigh and Seat Express
- FORMA Asana
- FORMA Core (I tried already)
- FORMA Core + (I tried too)
- FORMA Endurance
- FORMA M.I.X.E.D
- FORMA Move
- FORMA Signature Class
- FORMA Strength (I tried this one also)
- FORMA Pointe
They also have feature classes like Zumba which I want to try next and Piloxing Knock-Out. You can check here to know the difference of each –forma-asia.com/classes/#Plana Forma classes
4. Awesome Trainers! I’ve met Coach Nash Villa and Cristin Gapasin already. Here are the other instructors – forma-asia.com/instructors/#Plana Forma Instructors
5. The place is clean, they provide a locker for your things and they have a shower area with amenities that you can use like body wash, shampoo, powder, deodorant spray and even hair dryer.
If you are interested and wanted to know their rates, check it here – forma-asia.com/class-rates/#Plana Forma Studio class rates
As of now there are only 2 branches of Plana FORMA, the newly open area at IL Terrazo in QC as I have mentioned and the other one is at Makati in Rada St. which is nearer to my place here in the South.
I wish they will have a branch here in Alabang soon.
Like their FB page to get the latest updates – www.facebook.com/planaforma/