What’s on my mind?
I decided to have a hair cut a few weeks ago because I like Lea Salonga’s hair at The Voice Kids. I also want to have a more manageable hair and my long hair is always tied up. My new hair looks good when wet or blow dried but if not, it looks ridiculous. I have no time to always fix my hair so I went back to tying it up (again). ARGHHH!!!
Anyway, I am thinking about A LOT of things lately. They said that sharing what’s bothering you will help you feel better, so I decided to post it here.
1. My son will be having his Midterm exams this week. We are not that strict in reviewing or asking him to get a high grades in class. My job is just to make a reviewer, let him answer it and we will discuss the things he got wrong. As of now, I haven’t done any reviewers yet and I feel bad about it.
2. I need to get a Life Insurance for me and my husband. Our last insurance failed us because it closed down and we are still waiting for the sum of money that they promised. Yes, it’s hard to admit but we were financially illiterate before, we failed to get one when we were still young from a reputable insurance company. I already talked to a financial advisor and I’m planning to sign a contract before the year ends.
3. Before my husband turn 40 (that’s in 2 years duration), I promised him that we will be debt free (except for our house here in Cavite which we need to pay for 15 years more). We need to work more to achieve this goal.
4. My mind wants to exercise but my body wants to eat and eat hahaha. The year will come to an end and my weight is still the same. I think I did not even lose any single pounds yet. That’s a shame because I include “losing weight” on my New year’s resolution (as always). I still have 3 months and I’m hoping that my body and mind will work together on this goal.
5. The Holiday is getting nearer and as early as now I want to plan ahead.
6. I am thinking to clean the house. I am not a keeper kind of person, I grew up with nothing so if I have something that I don’t use anymore I give it out. I have a lot of relatives who will be happy to receive it. My husband on the other hand likes to keep any used materials (like bottle of shampoos, conditioners, caps etc etc). We have 2 bedrooms and the one that we are not using is FULL of his stuff already. I want to clean it because I feel that there are aliens roaming around that place already.
There are still a lot of things I wanted to do. I pray that I will be able to do it soon.