LEGO® Collection from Shell V-Power Nitro
Last 2012 was the first time that Shell and Lego launched the Shell Lego Ferrari Collection. I was able to complete it. My husband and son had a lot of bonding time in constructing and destroying it (if that’s the right term of removing the stacks hahaha) at the same time.
This 2014, the Lego Toys are back at Shell with new sets of designs that I am sure you will not resist to have (yeah I know because a lot of people are asking me about it already).
Yesterday, I felt lucky not only to be invited to the launching of the Shell-Lego Collection but also I was lucky that the event was held near our place here in the South. The timing and place is just perfect!
The Ferrari 150 Italia model car made by Lego was displayed in Corte de las Palmas at Alabang Town Center. My son who is such a Lego Fan was so happy that he was able to feel what was like to ride in a Formula 1 race car.
Now let’s talk about the collection, for this year it includes 4 iconic Ferrari Cars, a Finish Line and Podium with a Scuderia Ferrari Engineer Lego Minifigure and a Shell station modelled after one of the Fiorano Circuit, Scuderia Ferrari’s private racetrack in Maranello with a Shell Scientist Lego Minifigure.
THE LEGO COLLECTION
HOW TO GET THE LEGO COLLECTION?
- With every P1,500 single or accumulated Shell Quality Fuels just add: (1) P150 for Shell V-Power Nitro + fuel purchases (2) P180 for Shell FuelSave fuel purchases and (3) P180 for a combination of Shell FuelSave and Shell V-Power Nitro +fuels
- Get (2) FREE Lego models for every purchase of 4L Shell Helix Ultra or 6L Shell Helix Diesel Ultra pack.
- Get (1) FREE Lego model for every purchase of 4L Shell Helix HX7 or 6L Shell helix Diesel HX7 pack.
- Single or accumulated receipts are accepted. Accumulated receipts should be of the same type of fuel.
- Same site redemption only.
- Bulk and PO Customers can also get a toy for every P10,000 single receipt purchase. Shell Card (fleet) are not included.
Oh by the way, Ren joining the contest of who build the F12 the fastest with 2 older kids is the highlight of the event for me. While he lost and ranked last I am sooooo proud of him for having the courage and dedication to finish it.
He took home a Shell umbrella after that 🙂
Thank you so much Shell and EON PR for inviting us. The boy is so happy!!
Catch the Lego 1:1 Formula race (Ferrari 150 Italia) model car on November 28-30 in SM City Cebu. Also the half sized replicas of the real cars that inspired that Shell V-Power Nitro + Lego Collection model cars will be at Shangri-La Plaza, Edsa on November 21-23 and in Eastwood mall on November 28-30
For more information on the Shell V-Power Nitro + LEGO collection, visit www.shell.com.ph/LEGO