Things I do for my family to boost their Immune System
Since I heard about the MERS virus, I have researched for natural ways to increase my family’s immune system. I read the book of Dr. Romy Paredes, and I learned that the immune system is a divinely designed system. Synthetic drugs only cures the symptoms and not the disease itself.
You all know that I am a hands-on mom, we are not that rich and my husband and I are both working from home. As of now, it’s sad to say that we both don’t have a medical insurance yet. (I hope I can get one soon, can you advice which one to get?)
We are both afraid of the hospital, just the thought of going there make us sick already. That is why, my motto is prevention is better than cure.
Here are the things I do now to boost my family’s immune system:
- Every morning, I make calamansi juices for the 3 of us.
- Yakult is now included as part of our diet.
- I choose to prepare fishes and vegetables more.
- My husband works at night, but I monitor his time of sleep and as much as possible I make sure that he will get 6-8 hours of sleep in the morning.
- I have limited our trip to fastfood chains to at least thrice a month, sometimes even lesser.
- Drink more water, as in isang baldeng water if pwede 🙂
- Exercise…. this is hard I know…. I am hoping to do it religiously.
- Stay under the sun even for just a minute because we all need a daily dose of Vitamin D.
- We make sure to wash our hands first whenever we go out and go home
I am glad that Noel doesn’t smoke or drink, so that’s not included on my list to eliminate.
I hope that we will not see even the shadow of a doctor soon.
Do you have any other tips that you have tried and tested to increase the immune system? Kindly share it with me 🙂