The Best of 2013: For Mommy Levy
I am back from our 2 days vacation from my province – Tarlac, did you miss me? (echosera)
“Hello 2014, please be good to me”, are the words that I mostly saw on my Facebook feed when I went online today. Before I come up with my list of things that I want to do more this 2014, let’s go back to what 2013 has brought to me and to this blog.
Here are the highlights of my 2013:
1. Last February 2013, I had the opportunity to meet one of the local celebrities that I admire – Ms. Judy Ann Santos. It was when me together with some selected mommies had a video chat with her c/o Lactum.
2. Aristocrat Restaurant brought our family and other selected bloggers to their Subic branch last May 2013. We also had the opportunity to experience the Tree Top Adventure . It was my family’s first time to be there and we enjoyed the whole day adventure.
3. My son and I, together with my in-laws had fun at Balik Bukid in Sta. Elena Golf and Country Estate last April 2013. It was our first time to visit the place. I like that there were lots of activities that kids enjoyed in the area and the delicious organic delicacies waiting for you when you get hungry. I hope we can go back there again soon.
4. F1 Hotel Manila sponsored my family’s overnight stay in their Suite Room in celebration of Mother’s day 2013. All expenses was shouldered by the Hotel, that is why we were so happy that I am one of the selected bloggers to experience staying there.
5. Changing the domain name of this blog from www.livinglifetodfullest.blogspot.com to www.mommylevy.com was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. Yes I have lost my Page Rank of 3 to N/A, but after 9 months, Mr. Google gave me a Page Rank of 2 (not bad).
6. I learned how to make Bento Baon. This year was the 2nd time that my son went to school. His new school was kinda strict on what the kids should eat and not. They highly recommend to give healthy alternatives for our kid’s Baon.
That is why when I saw what co-blogger Nanay Des did with her kids’ baon at school, I was inspired and did the same. Unfortunately, I was not consistent in doing an everyday Bento Baon, but I am glad I was able to inspire other mommies to do it too.
7. Last December 2013 I was interviewed at News to Go for their story about the Simbang Gabi. It was my first time to say “yes” to be interviewed and I am happy of the outcome. I wish to spread the news about the miracle of the Simbang Gabi, and I am glad a researcher from News To Go had read my story.
I am hoping that 2014 will be a better year for me and this blog. I wish you all a prosperous and happy New Year dear readers.