CIF Cream Surface Cleaner: Makes home cleaning easier!
I am happy I found out about CIF Cream Surface Cleaner. I have tested this product for many months now and I am confident to say that it really works and it does help me in my everyday house cleaning.
I use it on our kitchen sink, bathroom tiles, plastic containers, walls, and even on glass windows. For a price of P99.00 (500ml) and P59.00 (250ml) it makes all-around tasks faster and more manageable. The tough stains and grimy objects around the house can look like brand new upon using this product.
CIF Cream Surface is a trusted brand by many for over 40 years now, and it landed in the Philippines only last year and I am glad I found out about it!
Why I like CIF?
- Its powerful creamy formula contains unique micro particles, allowing it to deliver unbeatable tough cleaning and shine.
- It does not damage or scratch the surfaces they clean.
- It removes the stubborn dirt around the home with minimum effort.
How to use?
- Squeeze CIF Cream onto the surface to be cleaned (no need to wet your surfaces)
- Wipe with damp cloth
- Rinse clean or wipe with damp cloth
It can be used not only on the areas I have mentioned above but also on enamel, ceramics porcelain, stainless steel, chrome and glass. But do not use on linoleum, computers and TV screens.
I challenge you to test it and see the results for yourself. Go back here and tell me if I am right or wrong.