My Seven Heaven On Earth!
This topic is so new to me. The Seven Heaven on Earth (aka S.H.O.E) is about 7 things, places, events, items, or people in your life that you appreciate. They can be huge or little things as long as it made you happy, proud, thankful and in a positive mood. I love this theme.
There are many things and people in my life that I am so thankful to have.
1. I always pray that my family will not become sick. I always say that even though we don’t have LOTS of money, as long as we are not sick that would be okay, so thankfully up to this day no one has been sick. The 3 of us are all healthy and happy.
2. Since we are all healthy, everything goes into place. Noel can work more sidelines in Odesk and he can even join online designs contests. I am so glad to have a very smart and talented husband. He doesn’t even need to apply for jobs in Odesk, because clients go after him. As much as I want to show to you his earnings, he said that it can not be displayed here. Just a clue, his earnings in Odesk is bigger than what he gets from his full time job right now. We use his earnings there to pay for our long time credits and for house improvements.
3. Since we don’t have to visit Ren’s Pediatrician every month now unlike when he was still a baby, we can save more. His savings account is getting bigger, thank God! I am planning to give him his savings account when he’s ready to build his own family. I hope that at that time the value of money is still the same as what it is now.
4. I gained online friends through blogging, and thankfully I met some of them on Johnson and Johnson event last January 30 at Ascott Residences in Makati. This is not the first blog event that I’ve attended, and I hope that there are more events that I can attend in the future.
5. If you always visit this site you may notice that I always join online contests, although not all. I choose the contests that I will be going to join. Late last year I won on NomNom club’s Red Ribbon Online Writing Competition. As a prize I received P2,000.00 Gift Certificate. Which I used to purchase foods in our Noche Buena last December, and to buy a cake in my birthday last January 31.
After that I also won an Outback Steakhouse GC worth P1,000 from HitABargain, which we used last Valentines day.
6. My biggest winning so far was the unexpected prize from YOUSAYTOO! They awarded me $500 for being the 3rd prize winner on their site. Through this gift our old couch has been replaced, and I was also able to gave some to charity and to my nieces and nephews.
I am also one of the winners of Real Leaf Papparazzi Contest of Nuffnang (but I haven’t received the prize yet).
Some people don’t believe in Online Contests, they taught that it’s a scam. So after, showing you some of my winnings can you still tell me that it’s a SCAM??? I don’t think so…
7. Above everything I am so thankful that we are all still breathing and alive everyday. Life is beautiful, even though we have trials and have encountered some problems (especially in the neighborhood), I am so thankful that we can face it with a smile in our faces. I know the Lord is giving these trials for us so that we can be a better person. I am just praying that we can do the right thing so please Lord guide us always.
NOTE: This is my official entry to Earthlingorgeous.com Anniversary Contest
what ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest