Mommy Moments: My wishes for my family for 2010!
I am so late in this weeks Mommy Moments, but it’s better to be late than never right? The topic for this week is about “New Year’s List”. I already made my New Years resolution last Jan.3, and of course it is all about me. I didn’t include my wish list for hubby and Ren. Thank goodness there is a meme like this to remind me that I should also write something for my son and hubby.
So here is the list:
– I want him to have more good night sleeps. He is doing 12 hrs. of work everyday. The first 8 hrs. is spend in the office, and when he gets home he still does some works from Odesk. I hope he can have a better time management to finish the jobs earlier so that he can have a good night zzzzs
– I want him (and me) to have an Annual Check-up. We were able to do it before when we didn’t have a child yet, but now we sometimes forget it. Maybe both of us are afraid of the doctor findings, since we have a child. We are afraid that the doctors might see something wrong with us, and thinking about Ren’s future if that would be the case. Yes, I know that our mind is so negative at this stage, but now, I think it is better to have an annual check-up so that we will know earlier if there is something we need to do to improve our well being and for that we can take good care more of our son.
– I want him to gain more weight. As I have said in my previous posts he eats more compared to me but he doesn’t gain weight at all.
– I want to have more time with him. I know many mommy bloggers will agree with me, blogging is so addicting. I am really guilty of it, I am a stay at home mom but my time is spent more in front of the internet than having a chit chat and playing with Ren. I want to be a good mom, teacher, playmate and friend to Ren.
– I want him to talk. If I’ll do the first wish, then I believe that he will talk already. I am teaching him to exploring new level of words now (because he has already memorized his ABC’s and 123’s already), and yesterday I heard him say Queen, Elephant and Happy. So, I know he is trying to speak now.
– I want him to be potty trained. Until now he is still wearing diaper, and I know how uncomfortable it is. But, I can’t let go of the diaper because he still can’t say “pupu” and “wee wee”. If I can do this we will save a thousand bucks in our monthly bill.
and a lot more wishes…
I also want to congratulate Mommy Chris and all the mommies in this meme for celebrating our 1st Year Anniversary. I just joined mommy moments late last year and sometimes missed some of it but I am enjoying it, it is also good to know awesome people who have the same interests as me.
If you want to join us, just click the badge above.
what ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest