My wish list this coming Christmas!
We only have a few days before Christmas, do you have any wish lists on your mind?
Well, I created mine today. I am not expecting to have all these material things by December, but if there is anyone out there with a good heart and have lots of money and don’t know where to put it, then I will be very thankful if you will grant even one of these wishes.
1. Iphone – or any new phone, since my existing phone is already broken.
photo via: businessweek.com
2. a new laptop – this special edition HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam is just right for me. I love the style.
photo via: laptoppicker.com
3. Philip Stein watch- I don’t need this thing that much because I only stay at home, but I still wish I have this.
price and photo: overstock.com
4. White Gold Earrings- the simpler the better, because I want to wear it all day.
price and photo: bluenile.com
price and photo: walmart.com
5. a personal refrigerator- so that we can bring it upstairs easily if ever there will be another flood.
photo via: sh3lly.com
6. a King size new mattress- our queen size mattress is not enough for the 3 of us, so we are using 2 separate bed. If there is any mattress bigger than the King size then it’s better. My boys keeps on moving while asleep so we need more space.
photo via: mattress-zone.com
I also want a day at the spa or a 3 days vacation in Tagaytay or in Baguio with the whole family.
this is the Manor Hotel in Camp John Hay, Baguio City
photo via: etravelpilipinas.com
what ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest