Our Family Staycation at F1 Hotel Manila in BGC
F1 Hotel Manila or formerly known as Best Western Premier F1 accommodated me and my family for an overnight stay last weekend. It was our first time here. We didn’t have a hard time getting to the hotel from Cavite because it’s location is just within The Fort and I am quite familiar with the place.
F1 Hotel Manila Mother’s Day Promo
This coming Mother’s Day, F1 Hotel Manila offers an exciting promo exclusively for all the moms. For once, let’s make this special day memorable and stress free for the special woman in our lives. They deserve to be given proper care and attention just like they did to us when we were in their womb up until we become older and have a family of our own.
This coming May 12, 2013, F1 Hotel Manila shall be providing “Freebies for Mommies” where moms can get the following freebies:
- Free Buffet Lunch or Dinner: When moms dine at F All Day Dining Restaurant with four (4) more paying companions based on published rate, moms are entitled to eat for free. For those who are planning to have lunch, this will be a great way to start mommy’s special day and for those who opt for dinner, then you will end her momentous night with a blast.
- Free Manicure or Pedicure: In partnership with Fame Salon, F1 Hotel Manila’s in-house beauty hub will be giving mothers a free manicure or pedicure service making moms more vibrant and colorful on her special day. Moms will simply present their claim stubs to the said salon located at the 2nd floor of the hotel to avail their selected service.
- Free Massage: Moms will be given a SPA voucher which entitles her for a 1 hour in room Shiatsu and Swedish massage which she can use when she is booked at F1 Hotel Manila. Mommies can still get pampered from the first hotel at the Fort even if Mother’s Day is already over as the voucher is valid for three (3) months.
In regards to this promo, me and my family had the chance to experience what it feels like to be in this hotel last weekend like what I have said earlier.
We were given a Fort Suite room to stay. The rate per night of this room is Php 8,820.00 and has a maximum capacity of 2 Adults and 2 Kids. The rate is inclusive of breakfast, applicable taxes and service charge.
The room is around 42 to 43sqm, and so far, this is the largest room that my family and I have ever stayed among the hotels that we have spent the evening through.
The room has an electronic “Don’t Disturb” and “Make-Up” button. You also need the magnetic card to use the elevator and open the room, which is one of the safety features of the hotel.
Our room has 2 air-conditioning units (1 at the Living Room and 1 at the Bedroom). It also has 2 cable ready LCD TV which makes me and my son watch our favorite TV stations at the same time.
My husband and I was thrilled to see that they have a broadband internet connection. Also, both of us liked the long office table.
We tried the speedtest with the internet connection and we were happy that it was fast.
The room also has 3 cabinets for clothes, where my son and I can fit in perfectly hahaha.
The room also includes stuff like: bathrobe, coffee/tea maker, ,minibar, hair dryer, ironing facilities, safety deposit box, toiletries like shampoo and conditioner, soap, toothbrush and toothpaste, and even lotion.
The Fort Suite also has a couch that can be transformed into a bed which was discovered by co-blogger Azrael. Oh Yes, no need to ask for an extra bed.
- The Reception area
- The Gym
- The Spa- They recommended us to try their signature massage. You can choose where to have your massage, it can be done in your own room or in the Spa room at the 3M floor. I chose to do it at their spa room. After my massage, I thought for a name for their signature massage, I call it as the “No Drama let’s get into Business” massage. It is because compared to the last whole body massage that I have tried, this one is a lot better considering that it is even cheaper (for P998). No need for special oils, aroma-therapeutic rooms or soothing sounds, the F1 Hotel’s massage will give you the service that you need.
- The F Cafe– we had our lunch and breakfast at this restaurant. It is located on the 3rd floor of the hotel. The area is spacious and I like the set-up of the buffet table.The flow of guests going to the buffet table to their own tables is very smooth.
- The Canary Lounge
- The 3 Pools
LUNCH– The buffet lunch ranges from Filipino, Japanese and Italian foods. There are also various desserts and salads. I loved the Tempura, while my husband enjoyed the various types of makis and also the pizza. The little boy had fresh fruits and carrot cake.
From June 1 to June 30, F1 Hotel Manila will showcase different Filipino dishes from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Another exciting promo you shouldn’t miss.
DINNER– We had our dinner beside the pool at the Canary Lounge. It was a sumptuous barbeque party! Unfortunately, I didn’t have a decent picture of the foods that we ate because of the smoke from the grilling section. I enjoyed the grilled Liempo which was very tender, the Chicken Barbeque on stick which has soft and juicy meat became my husband’s favorite and my son liked the grilled sausage.
Here is another promo, every weekend for the whole month of May, you can enjoy a mouthwatering Barbeque set for lunch and dinner at F1 Hotel. They offer 4 kinds of barbeque sets, you can choose which kind to pig out.
BREAKFAST– In every accommodation they offer free breakfast. The breakfast buffet is open as early as 6am up to 10am. I had the chance to see what it’s like as early as 6am since I woke up first before my 2 boys. The food includes some Filipino favorites like Adobo, Beef Tapa, Tortang Talong, scrambled eggs, Daing na Bagus to American breakfast like sausage, bacon, cereals, various breads, waffles and pancakes. They also offer noodle dishes that you can request to be cooked. The coffee was addicting and I actually had 2 cups LOL.
I was lucky to be one of the mommy bloggers to be chosen to stay at this Hotel with my family. They have made my Mother’s day extra special and unforgettable. You know how important it is for moms to have a relaxing time once in a while but you also know that we are happier if our family is with us experiencing the good things that life has to offer.
The joy that I saw on my son’s face as well as on my husband’s is priceless.
Thank you so much F1 Hotel Manila!
F1 Hotel Manila is located at 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City.