Is Your Drinking Water Safe?
Safe drinking water is essential to your family’s health and well being. Ever since I became a mom, I was so “praning” for what my family will use and take. I am in charge of budgeting, buying stuff and the total wellness of my family, so I am the first one who is affected and guilty if one of the members of the family is sick and not properly taken cared of.
When my son was still a baby, I only buy water bottles from the grocery or drug stores. Drinking water is one of my major concern because we can’t live without it.
When we were still in Paco, Manila, we bought a water filter from a hardware that was attached directly to our faucet. I used the water from there for cooking, and cleaning my son’s milk bottles but still I am not comfortable using it for drinking. We still buy our drinking water from refilling stations.
According to an article released by Rappler, up to 40% of households nationwide and 60% of Metro Manila residents buy drinking water, and so we are included there.
But the question is, are we 100% sure that the water from refilling station is safe? Well, to be honest, I don’t know.
When we transferred here in Cavite, our water supply is from a deep well (underground water). It is not that clear compared to the water from Maynilad. We can’t even use it for cooking food.
I am thankful I found out about Unilever Pure It. You can check my review about this HERE
The Advantages Offered by Pureit
- The quality of purified water produced through Pureit meets the global safety norms of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USA, one of the world’s most stringent regulatory authorities.
- The use of Pureit eliminates the need to buy expensive bottled water and the inconvenience of having to boil which is not always successful anyway in removing all contaminants.
- Pureit functions without electricity.
- Pureit is able to provide great tasting water in the most convenient and hygienic way.
- Getting Pureit will make you feel secured that you’ll getting the safest drinking water for you and your family.
What about you, what do you do to ensure that your family is drinking safe water?