Unilever Pureit Water Purifier for Complete Germ Protection
The Unilever Team headed by Pureit Brand Manager Brian Duruin, visited us the other day to show and explain the function of their new product that is just recently available here in the Philippines- Unilever Pureit Water Purifier.
After several days of using Unilever Pureit Water Purifier at home, I can already appreciate the promised advantage and convenience of its use. I am a mother who strives to offer my family the best of everything. One way of doing that is to take care of my family’s health and well-being.
Access to safe drinking water is a must at home. That is the reason why we choose to pay for bottled water or go to refilling stations to have clean drinking water even if it makes a considerable dent in the household budget. With Pureit in my kitchen, I do not only make safe drinking water available to my family. I will also be able to save money which can be used by us for our simple bonding activities.
The Realities of Buying Water from Refilling Stations
- Households will have to shell out from PHP 30 to 45 for every 5-gallon container of water. That amount easily adds up to thousands of pesos for 1 year drinking water consumption.
- It can be very inconvenient to go out of the house to buy water. Supply of drinking water may run out any time but you will not be always available to buy. It also has to be noted that water refilling stations and supermarkets have closing hours.
- The purified state of water cannot always be guaranteed because of the many instances of human handling and intervention that goes on when filling water containers in water refilling stations.
- Having the water delivered at home or at the office may entail additional costs and waiting time.
The Pureit Option
Unilever’s Pureit is a breakthrough innovation from the company that is well known for its leading brands like Close-up, Surf, Vaseline, Dove, Knorr, and Lipton, among others. It uses the “Programmed Germkill Technology”for its Multi-Stage Purification Process. This process can be more clearly explained as follows:
- The Sediment Filter removes visible dirt.
- The Germkill Processor targets and removes harmful viruses and bacteria.
- The Microfiber Mesh removes precipitated metallic impurities.
- The Carbon Polisher removes harmful parasites and chlorine for clear, odourless, and natural tasting water.
- The Microcharged Membrane purifies the water again and removes harmful parasites to provide the assurance of double protection.
Imagine the water is as yellow as the one being poured, we were surprised that when it reached the bottom of Pureit the water became clear and it does not have any bad smell at all.
The Pureit Germkill Kit can purify approximately 1500 litres of water before it needs to be replaced. There is a unique indicator which informs the owner of the remaining life of the kit. When the kit is nearing the end of its life, the indicator will show that it is time to buy a replacement.
The kit needs to be replaced at once when exhausted. An auto shut-off mechanism has been provided to shut off the supply of purified water in the event that the exhausted Germkill kit has not been noticed. This is to prevent family members from accidentally drinking unsafe water. The replacement kit cost P1,000.00
The Pureit Solution
- After the initial investment of buying the equipment, Pureit owners will just have to change the Germkill Kit when exhausted. This investment will be recouped after several months and the remaining life of the equipment will represent tremendous savings.
- You will never need to go out of the house to have clean drinking water. Water obtained from the home faucet will just have to placed in Pureit to be processed accordingly.
- You have maximum hygiene control for your drinking water since there will be no one else handling the very simple water purification process other than members of your household.
- There is absolutely no need to wait or pay for delivery of drinking water.
The Advantages Offered by Pureit
- The quality of purified water produced through Pureit meets the global safety norms of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USA, one of the world’s most stringent regulatory authorities.
- The use of Pureit eliminates the need to buy expensive bottled water and the inconvenience of having to boil which is not always successful anyway in removing all contaminants.
- Pureit functions without electricity.
- Pureit is able to provide great tasting water in the most convenient and hygienic way.
A simple advice from one mommy to another: Get your Pureit now and free yourself from the worries of not being able to provide your family the safest drinking water possible.
It is available in leading appliance centers like Abenson, True Value, Anson’s, SM Appliance Center and Automatic Center here in Metro Manila.
The cost of this unit is P4,998 and it is available for 3 months installment for selected credit cards.
For more information about Unilever Pureit, visit their site here-www.pureitwater.com/PH/