What an Extravagant Birthday Party looks like
When I posted about Ren’s Simple 7th Birthday party here, I received some comments and email asking me how much did I actually spend for his birthday, how much do I charge for the Bento packed lunch and what does an extravagant party for me looks like because for them Ren’s party looks like extravagant already.
The last inquiry was “tagos sa puso”, which made me reflect that maybe my simple 7th birthday party is not that “simple” to others.
That is why I came up with this idea on what do I think an extravagant 7th birthday party looks like (which is actually what I was planning to do if only there were some extra moolah to spend). My favorite website to check for birthday party ideas is Pinterest and Party Doll Manila
- INVITATION– For some, a paper invite is more formal than sending it to your guests via email or phone. A well crafted invite ranges from P50 per piece and up. Let’s say you have 100 guests with 2 guests per invitation, that is equivalent to P2,500
- VENUE– A nice venue for a 7th birthday party would be a play area or a resort with pool or a garden. A venue with play area like Fun Ranch is a hit because kids can play at the area after the party. The venue with a pool or a huge garden looks nice in taking pictures (ang sosyal ng dating). Plus visitors may opt to swim or enjoy taking photos around the place after the party. Our clubhouse with pool that can accommodate 200 guests charges P7,000 for the venue. Some charges higher.
- CATERER- Some venues have their own caterer and usually they just offer the area for free to use. But if you will get the caterer aside from the venue, prepare to spend for a minimum of P300.00 per head. If you have 100 guests that would be P30,000.00
- PARTY HOST– Unless you can do this, or you have a friend who can host your party for free then you will save from this category. If not, then prepare to pay for P5,000 and up for a party host.
- MAGICIAN or CLOWN– Magicians are expected for kiddie party. Their service ranges from P5,000 and up. Instead of getting the party host separately, some just choose to get a magician which can also act like the party host.
- CAKE– Most of the cakes in birthday parties nowadays are personalized. It is more expensive than buying a cake from famous cake stores. A single layer fondant cake ranges from P2,000 to P5,000 and up depending on the design you want to include on the cake.
- BACKDROP and BALLOON SET-UP – This will make the location and party venue more eye catching and picture perfect. This kind of service may range from P15,000 and up.
- CANDY BUFFET– these will help the kids busy while waiting for the party to start. The price depends on the number of persons. The cheapest I saw was P2,000.oo for 5opax
- PRIZES FOR THE GAMES
- GIVEAWAYS– Of course, a party would be incomplete if you will not give away something to your guest hoping they would remember your party afterwards 🙂 Giveaways ranges from P50 and up
- PHOTO BOOTH– Photo booths are less expensive now unlike before. You can get one for P2,500 that is good for 2 hours of their service.
- FACE PAINT – P2,000
- BUBBLE SHOW – P 3,000
- COSPLAYER /MASCOT – P4,000
- BALLOON TWISTER – P 2,500
- FOOD CART- P2,000 and up (per cart)
- INFLATABLE – P4,000 and up (depends on the size and type)
and the list goes on and on and on……
When I checked the expenses I will spend for this kind of extravagant party I come up to at least 70,000 to 100,000 (kakaloka!!!) .
Of course, I know that a fast food birthday party is less expensive than the one I listed above pero you can’t customized kasi kapag sa kanila. You need to choose only from the list of characters they offer.
For Ren’s 7th Birthday Party, I have spent a total of P12,000 (that is for 4 birthday celebration in different locations).
If you are capable to spend 6 digits for you kids birthday party there is nothing wrong with it. That is as long as you know that you can put the same (or higher) amount to your kids savings account in the future.