Feather the Owl Diffuser from Young Living
I’ve been dreaming of this Feather the Owl Diffuser by Young Living for so long. The only reason for me to want it is that it’s soooo adorable. When I saw that a member from the Home Buddies group on Facebook offered one during the buy and sell day for only P2,800 with one free 5ml Lavender oil, I immediately grabbed it.
The item came all the way from Quezon City and I had it Lalamove to Cavite for P300. I guess the price is okay since some sellers sell it for P3,500. I noticed that the price on their website is around P4,050 for retail and there’s no free oil included.
This is an exclusive, custom-designed ultrasonic diffuser that functions as a humidifier, aroma diffuser, night-light, and white-noise machine—owl in one! It is also kid-friendly and simple to use. Feather the Owl features multiple diffusion modes, 10 different LED light options, and five white-noise sound options.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exclusive Easy-Touch Talons™ offer touch-sensitive power and light operation simple enough for kids to use
- Diffuses your favorite essential oils and works perfectly with Young Living’s KidScents essential oil blends.
- Three run modes to customize your aromatic experience: High mode runs continuously for approximately 5-6 hours, Low mode runs continuously for approximately 8 hours, Intermittent mode runs for approximately 10 hours—1 minute on, 1 minute off
- Built-in speaker with five different sound variations: Rain, birds, ocean waves, fan, and lullaby
- Ten different LED light options to fit any mood
- Night-light and white noise function independently of diffuser mode
Here’s the procedure on how to use it:
Isn’t it a beauty? Now I only need essential oils besides the lavender that comes with it when I purchased it.
I tried it by the way and I easily fell asleep and really had a good night’s sleep. I’m planning to get another one when I have a budget for my son’s room (but I’m thinking of either the dewdrop or the lantern) and give this owl to my son hehehe.
For the essential oils, I’m planning to purchase some from Plant Therapy or Eden’s Garden since Young Living’s oil are more expensive.
How about you, do you use a diffuser or essential oils in your household? What’s your favorite oil to use?