Feminine Wellness: Points to consider to have a healthy vagina
Total wellness for me means you are healthy from the outside to the inside and from head to down under.
One of the topics that Filipina women are not comfortable talking about is about feminine health and wellness. But as time goes by, and since more and more women are empowered and are now liberated, I guess there’s nothing wrong if we will talk about it. Doing this will help us understand what happens to this delicate and personal area of our body.
With that, I am thankful to receive an invite to talk about feminine hygiene and wellness the other day at Spectrumed Inc office in Makati together with my #KumareBloggers and Obstetrician and Gynecologist at the Cardinal Santos Medical Center – Doctora Catherine Howard.
We had a Facebook LIVE, if you haven’t watched it, please do so here – https://www.facebook.com/spectrumedinc/videos/1150050358519316
Here are my take away from the talk we had during the LIVE show.
- As much as possible, only use water in cleaning your vagina. The smell of the vagina depends on your diet also. One of the reasons why there is a fishy smell is because either there is an infection or you don’t drink much that when you pee it is concentrated. It’s better if you will drink a lot of water and include fruits and veggies in your diet.
- It is not true that once you had a normal delivery your vagina will be lax. There are a lot of factors to consider to have a lax vagina like aging and diseases like Diabetes.
- Even women who had CS can suffer from loose vaginal muscle.
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) the involuntary leakage of urine due to pregnancy, aging and menopause can affect your lifestyle and your self confidence. For now, there are pads that can help you with that temporarily. But it is expensive in the long run and not environmental friendly or you can choose a non-invasive procedure with the help of a machine called FEMILIFT.
- Femilift Vaginal Rejuvenation and Tightening is a non-invasive procedure that tightens the vagina, reduces urinary incontinence and improves dryness. To avail of this procedure, you should consult your gynecologist about it.
BENEFITS OF FEMILIFT
FemiLift does more than improve a woman’s feminine health. It promotes a better quality of life as well. It can help revive intimate relationships, improve self-confidence, and bring back joy. Here are other benefits you can experience after a FemiLift treatment.
Improves Intimate Pleasure
One of the many reasons for decreased intimate pleasure is vaginal dryness. When the vagina isn’t lubricated enough, a woman may feel pain during intimate moments. Some women even experience tearing along the vaginal area due to dryness.
FemiLift improves lubrication by stimulating healthy tissue production. This reduces the dryness and increases the sensitivity of the vaginal area. The results can help improve your intimate experience with your partner.
Strengthens Pelvic Muscles
After a FemiLift treatment, you no longer need to worry about wetting yourself when you laugh, sneeze, cough, or exercise. FemiLift restores the strength of your pelvic muscles so you won’t involuntarily release urine when pressure is applied to your abdominal area.
Involuntary leakage can be linked to childbirth or the natural aging process of the body. These stages in life can affect the strength of your pelvic muscles, causing the lack of bladder control. With FemiLift, you can restore the strength to pelvic muscles for better control.
Helps with Post-Delivery Issues
After childbirth, some women feel unhappy about their bodies. Their hormones can make them feel this way. Though there may be other reasons for unhappiness after childbirth, worries about feminine health can be somewhat relieved with FemiLift.
Treatment using FemiLift helps tighten the intimate area and lessens the feeling of looseness that some women feel after childbirth. As it reduces laxity, the treatment helps restore the youthfulness of the feminine area, so you feel confident and sexy again.
Restores Your Confidence
Some people worry about the involuntary release of urine. So much so that they avoid people fearing they will end up embarrassing themselves. This results in a loss of confidence. FemiLift helps improve pelvic muscle strength through a deep thermal effect.
The treatment is also suitable for women who have an active sex life. It can be used to treat dryness, laxity, and recurring infections for healthier feminine life. When you are no longer conscious of feminine issues, everyday activities can become enjoyable once again.
If you will ask me if I am considering to try Femilift? Well, Yes definitely! but I will still consult my gynecologist before doing it.
If you are suffering from SUI or dryness because of menopause and aging then you might want to do this procedure.
To check where you can avail it besides Cardinal Santos, visit SpectruMed FB page /www.facebook.com/spectrumedinc
Or you might want to join SpectruMed’s giveaway here – https://www.facebook.com/spectrumedinc/posts/10157803601808826
Thank you SpectruMed Inc