Kidzania Manila Hacks
To those who are not familiar with Kidzania yet, there are ways to get good deals and to maximize your stay there, let me tell you some hacks you need to keep in mind when going there.
BTW, I came up with this idea because even though we’ve been there a lot of times and my son is now a honorable pazzport holder, there are still a lot of things that we are not aware of or forgot about.
Let this list be a guide to all of us before we go there.
Kidzania Manila Hacks
- Book your tickets in advance online and hunt for promos. The last time we went there I saw walk-ins that have to pay the regular price of 900 for kids + 630 for adults (rate for weekdays). I got our tickets for only P900 because they have this Buy1 Take1 ongoing promo. Follow them on Facebook to get the latest updates.
- Check the schedule before going there. They are not open on Mondays and sometimes they have to close the entire area for special events. As I have mentioned, follow them on Facebook to get updates.
- If you want your kids to be able to try as many jobs as possible, go there as early as 9am and stay until closing time. The time schedule is 9am-4pm on weekdays and 10am to 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays. The ticketing office opens as early as 8am.
- It would be nice if your kids can list down all the establishments he/she wants to try before going there.
- Don’t forget to eat your breakfast before going there. The price of food is higher inside and you are not allowed to go out to buy food. But there are a lot of food choices naman.
- GET A PAZZPORT! I think this is around P250. You only need to pay one time for that. Your kids will earn more kidzos (Kidzania’s money) for jobs they’ve done and less payment charge for some establishments. The higher level your pazzport is, the higher amount of additional kidzos your kids will earn. Your kids can get a FREE entrance during his/her birthday if you reach the honorable level. Bawi mo na agad yung pinangbili mo ng pazzport.
- The more Kidzos you have, the more items you can buy at the department store. If you don’t have any plans to buy yet, good news your Kidzos can now earn 1% per month.
- You can get FREE drinks or ice cream for distinguished and honorable pazzport holder. I didn’t know that this is per visit and not just a one time deal, sayang. Kaya take note on this.
- Don’t waste time, check the capacity of each establishments. If there’s a long line and you know you are not included in the maximum number of people, then look for other available establishments na agad.
- Moms or Dads can join in some establishments, just look for the sign on the door. But take note, they are included to the number of people/capacity inside.
- Wear comfortable outfit such as t-shirt and pants. Also, take note that some establishments like the sports hub requires shoes with lace or velcro. So if you have one, it’s better to wear it to be able to try all the area.
- Kidzania’s establishments are mostly open for kids ages 4 -17 years old. If your kids are just toddlers, they will only stay in the toddler areas with you. I suggest to wait for them to turn 4 before going here para sulit.
- If your kids are 8 years old and above and want to experience being independent. You can let them go around and do whatever they want while you are in the parent’s lounge sipping a hot coffee, sleeping or enjoying the free wifi.
- Special Kids are allowed in the area. The staff are trained to handle them and one companion can stay with him inside if there’s a need for it.
That’s it guys! I hope I was able to help you maximize your Kidzania trip. BTW, my son can finish 15 jobs per visit, and he always thank me I brought him there every time we go home. Ayun ang pinakasulit 🙂
Ma.Catherine Matugas says
Wow mukhang maganda nga dito sa kidzania momsh mag eenjoy talaga mga kids . Never Pa ko nkapunta dito tska na siguro pag 4yr old na si Lo .. ?
Mommy Levy says
yes para sulit
Princess Villasin says
Thank you for the tips ma. Malaking tulong itp para maka tipid tayong mga mommy at the same time, makakapag enjoy ang mga bagets ?
gusto ko maexperience pumunta jan momsh kasi yung mga pinsan ko at anak nila lagi napunta sa kidZania di ngalang kaya ng budget ko.. hehe?
pero sana soon makapunta din ako with my kids and gagawin ko po lahat ng tips nyo??