My Big Bad Wolf Book Sale Manila 2019 Book Haul
I received an invite for the VIP Opening of the biggest book sale in the country tagged as BIG BAD WOLF 2019. They started this sale last year but unfortunately, I was not able to come making this year my first time to go there so I was stalking their FB page for tips and guidelines on what to do and expect at the area. I think the WORLD TRADE CENTER is the perfect venue because the place is huge which can accommodate up to 2 Million new books.
The area is separated per type of books: Novels, Young Adult Titles, Thriller, Science Fiction, Cookbooks, Architecture books, Design books, Business books, Self-help, Reference books and a lot more.
If you have little kid/s, you might be interested in these Little Hippo augmented reality books that are only available at the Big Bad Wolf book sale. Its “come-to-life” feature gives children a magical experience as they see their favorite characters talking and engaging with them.
Here are some of my book haul:
Here are a few tips if you will go there:
1. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
2. You can shop then leave the books in their storage area and they will keep it for you for 24 hours.
3. Bring Eco-bags or even a suitcase if you’re planning to buy a lot of books
4. Bring credit or debit cards in case you get short in cash
5. Bring a friend or a family member to check more areas. Don’t worry because the entrance is FREE. One can also fall in line at the cashier already while the other get the books you want.
BIG BAD WOLF BOOKSALE
OPEN 24 HOURS
at WORLD TRADE CENTER PASAY CITY
February 22 – March 4, 2019
To get updates, like them on Facebook – www.facebook.com/bbwbooksphilippines/