5 Ways to Care for Your Washing Machine
With the busy lifestyle we have now, doing the laundry should be delegated and less of your priority. I know how hard it is to get a household helper, so an automatic washing machine should be a part of your household to do the laundry for you.
Having an automatic washing machine is one of the best investments you can have for your family.
Today, I will share with you some of the caring tips to help your machine last longer:
1. Use the right kind of detergent – there are many detergents nowadays that was made perfectly for automatic washing machine. Also, follow the enough amount of detergent for the specific function. Automatic washing machines use less water so a small amount of detergent would be enough for your clothes.
I would love to have this Panasonic ( NA-S106X1LPH ) 10.0kg/6kg Washer Dryer with Superior Fast Wash & Double Hygiene. It has this 49-minute active speed wash, perfect for busy moms. It also has its feature of less fading & shrinking of clothes.
2. Do not overload your machine – follow the instructions manual on your washing machine’s weight limit, do not overload it. Ours is 5 kilos only so that’s around 12-18 pieces of clothes per batch.
3. Do not close the cover after washing – let your machine breathe and by keeping the door or cover open after using it, you also help avoid mold formation on your machine by allowing the moisture to evaporate.
4. Clean regularly – clean the inside and outside parts of your machine, you can use a machine deep cleaning solution. Or you can use vinegar and baking soda combination for sanitizing it. Don’t forget to clean the detergent/softener holder as well as the rubber part.
Saving Tip: Using inverter type washing machine like Panasonic Top Load Inverter Washer help us save not just in water usage through their ECONAVI system but as well as energy consumption.
The Panasonic NA-F115X5 also has a superior wash performance with exceptional ease of use. It has the Active Foam System that quickly removes dirt and less undissolved detergent.
5. Check the machine’s hose – avoid bending the hose to help it last longer, and always check if its time for a replacement to avoid flooding that may cause rust on your machine’s lower part.
There you go mommies, the machine that helps us a lot in making our laundry time easy and hassle-free needs a little love and care too.
Hope these tips can help you in giving extra care to your washing machine.
If you don’t have a washing machine yet, visit Robinsons Appliances near you to get a good deal. You can check out their website here – https://robinsonsappliances.com.ph/
They have a Robinson Warehouse Sale tomorrow October 19-21 at the Forum Tent in PICC from11am to 8pm. If you are near the area go there and shop for new appliances.