Trying Out Organic Aromas Essential Oils and Diffuser
I have a lot of friends who are using essential oils. Two of them even gave me some mixture for calming and for pain healing.
I use it when needed and yes I think it does it work. There are a lot of essential oils on the market already, and recently I discovered Organic Aromas. I have read good reviews of their diffuser in a group of essential oils users on Facebook.
I got their Super Explorer Essential Oil Diffuser Kit, it consists of 1 Elegance – Nebulizing Diffuser and 12 handpicked oils for $159.00 or more or less Php 8,000
The handpicked selection is composed of Lavender, Purity Blend, Peppermint, Organic Sweet Orange, Energy Blend, Organic Rosemary, Grapefruit, Serenity Blend, Rose Geranium, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Organic Tea Tree.
Elegance is the flagship Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffuser and one of the most aesthetically pleasing in the Organic Aromas collection. Sleek, yet substantial, Elegance is hand-crafted from high quality, imported plantation hardwood and paired with an exquisite hour-glass shaped glass reservoir. Delicate and refined, this piece is versatile and functional and the perfect artistic complement to any interior.
Featuring stunning rainbow-colored LED mood lighting, Elegance is a versatile, effective and therapeutic aromatherapy diffuser that does not use heat or water. The device is clean, safe, uses very little energy and is completely quiet. This Nebulizing Diffuser uses pure essential oil.
Since this is the first time I will be using essential oils and diffuser, I did some research about the product and how to use it properly.
There are 4 main types of essential oil diffusers on the market today:
- Nebulizing Diffusers
- Ultrasonic or Humidifying Diffusers
- Evaporative Diffusers
- Heat Diffusers
Based on the description of each diffuser, we could see that the best one is the nebulizing diffuser, which is what Organic Aromas is selling.
WHERE TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Inhaling essential oils can help alleviate the symptoms of those who suffer from various ailments, so choosing the right essential oil for the job makes all of the difference.
- Lavender can help with insomnia
- Ylang-ylang can help fight depression
- Rose can treat anxiety
- Bergamot can be used to help with stress
- Eucalyptus can be used for respiratory illness
- Rosemary can improve the immune system
- Peppermint can ease nausea and headaches
Knowing what essential oils to use for what ailment is of the utmost importance to promote healing and wellbeing.
Single essential oils are good but a blend can be better. Here is an example of an essential oil recipe that you can try
- 2 drops lemon + 1 drop tea tree (melaleuca) + 1 drop cilantro + 1 drop lime to freshen the room and reduce odors.
- 1 drop rosemary + 1 drop clove + 1 drop eucalyptus + 1 drop cinnamon + 1 drop wild orange to increase immunity to fight off colds and flu.
- 2 drops frankincense + 2 drops bergamot when you’re nerves are shot and you need to calm down and relax.
- 2 drops lavender + 2 drops chamomile + 2 drops of vetiver can help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
BENEFITS OF ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSERS
- Essential oil diffusers can release blends that are antiviral and antibacterial to keep you going strong even in the dead of winter. Some can also increase the strength of your immune system.
- If you do happen to catch a cold, have a cough, or are congested, your lungs and sinuses will thank you when you break out an essential oil diffuser to help clear your passageways for better breathing.
- If you suffer from a chronic condition, such as migraines or arthritis, using a diffuser can give you the relief you need to go about your day without pain.
- They can also be beneficial when life gets overwhelming and you get sad or depressed. Or, when things get to be more than you can handle and you suffer from anxiety or panic attacks. Inhalation is the most common way that people reap the health benefits of essential oils. Essential oil diffusers are the perfect way to disperse the small molecules in the essential oil through the air to enter the body. When you inhale the scent, the multiple receptors in your mucus membranes take the smell, identify it, and send sensory stimulation messages to your brain. Your brain then decides how to react based on the molecules in the essential oil. You don’t need to be suffering to reap the benefits of essential oil diffusers; you might be at the top of your game, feeling fit in mind, body, and spirit.
SHIPPING TO PHILIPPINES
My Organic Aromas kit came from abroad and it was delivered to the post office in our area. At first, I was scared that I might receive a broken unit because of the handling. I kept on praying while opening it and hoping that everything is fine. There’s a FRAGILE mark on the packaging, but because of horror stories I have watched and read on social media, I still don’t trust that it will be in tip top shape when I get my hands on it.
SURPRISE!! SURPRISE!! Everything was fine when I received it. The packaging was awesome. The item was safe and it was in its proper place inside the box. I just paid P112 to get it from the Post Office.
Overall, I LOVE MY ORGANIC AROMAS diffuser and essential oils.
The process is not complicated, perfect for newbie users like me. You just put the oil in the diffuser, turn it on and that’s it. You can now enjoy the refreshing scent in your room. It’s so quiet that you won’t even notice it is there, not unless you look at it and watch the LED light change from one color to another 🙂 (doing this is relaxing too haha).
They really deserve the good reviews from different people in Essential Oils group in Facebook.
check out all the essential oils and the diffuser that change color here
Purchase one HERE – http://www.organicaromas.com
Get a chance to WIN a Raindrop Nebulizing Diffuser. JOIN HERE or go to my Facebook announcement if you can’t open this link below.