Easy Truffle Pasta Recipe
I received an invite to be one of the contestants of a cooking show in one of the leading supermarkets in the metro a few days ago. It was supposed to be a Friday event, but perhaps because of an unforeseen event, they have changed it to Saturday making me not available anymore so I had to decline.
The theme of the 1st leg of the cooking show was Pasta Overload.
With that, I thought of doing this dish that me and my friends personally love – Truffle Pasta. I learned how to cook it by watching one of the mommy channels in YouTube.
Since we don’t have Truffle oil, I ordered one at Shopee for P600 + P6 shipping fee. Later on, I found one at South Supermarket for only P500.
And because I wanted to share the recipe with you, I made it at our house for dinner the other day.
Here’s the recipe:
1tsp Truffle Oil (kunti lang kailangan mo)
1tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp butter
1 can/pouch cooking cream (hindi pwede yung all purpose cream, sabi nila)
Mozzarella (tantyahan lang pangpalapot at dagdag lasa)
mushroom (kahit anong fresh mushroom na makita nyo)
(for the pasta, just follow the cooking directions on the packaging).
1. Fry bacon first then cut into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. On the same frying pan, add olive oil, then include onion and garlic. After that add the butter.
3. Then add fresh mushroom and bacon. Then put the truffle oil and cooking cream. Wait for it to boil.
5. Then add broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
6. Add pasta and serve. ENJOY!!!
This recipe is quite expensive so I don’t suggest to do it always, unless budget is not an issue.