5 Things to Love About Al Qaysar Restaurant in Manila
In the midst of the busy place of Ermita Manila, you’ll find this restaurant that is like an oasis in the desert. It is called – Al Qaysar Restaurant And Cafe Manila
I went to visit this newly opened place with my co-mommy bloggers Jem and Vix a few days ago.
As a mom, it’s usual that we are in charge of budgeting, choosing what food to eat and/or place to dine. Having the opportunity to see the place first and taste the food a restaurant has to offer is one of the things I like before asking my family to go back and let them try it too.
To give you a glimpse of what Al Qaysar Restaurant has to offer, here are 5 Keypoints I like about them:
1. Mediterranean Cuisine – They offer Mediterranean dishes that as we all know mostly are usually healthy with protein-rich legumes, beef, chicken and fish as key ingredients. The majority of the food in a Mediterranean diet come from plants. Think about it: whole grains, fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices, beans, nuts, seeds, and olive oil are all included every day. In other words, HEALTHY FOOD. It is perfect for those who are looking for a healthier option.
Here are the dishes served to us:
Hummus P150.00 – this was served with pita bread and I was surprised that it taste really good. We’re using knife for the bread and spoon for the hummus, then we were surprised that the right way to eat this Mediterranean dish is just by using bare hands.
Watch AL QAYSAR owner Let Ignacio showing it to us.
Chili Garlic Sauce Shrimp P480.00 – I love the sauce of the shrimp and that mashed potato on the side, it compliments with the whole dish. The shrimps are quite big and I think this is good for sharing.
2. Roomy and Cozy Ambiance – At Al Qaysar they provide a perfect space for couples or family dinners. They have areas for a big family or barkadas who want to just mingle and stay for a while, with NO EXTRA COST.
3. Friendly Staff – Good Food is just one thing, but providing good service for all the patrons is a nice thing. Of course, we were there as a guest and it is expected for the crews to be friendly to us. But while we’re there, I have noticed that they provide the same special treatment to their regular customers. They are nice and accommodating. That is maybe because their boss is also friendly and treats everybody with respect. She talks to the crew as if they are her family.
4. Affordable Price – With a place like this you’ll expect to pay more. But that is not the case at Al Qaysar Restaurant.
5. Clean and Spacious Comfort Rooms – This restaurant has the most spacious comfort room I’ve ever seen. I like the sinks design too.
Overall, I enjoyed chatting with the owner while enjoying good food during our visit. The place is just a few minutes away from Robinsons Place Manila, so to those who are near, try this restaurant and comment below your take.
I am looking forward to read it 🙂
AL QAYSAR RESTAURANT
Room 101 MRS Building Mabini St.