I’m GLAD I found you!
We’ve been refrigerator-less for more than 5 years. Every time I tell it to others they think that I’m insane, so poor or just out of this world. They feel that in this generation, having a refrigerator is a necessity in every household. Well, I guess for us it’s not. We survived 5 years. Until last December, when a generous person gave us one.
When we didn’t have a ref yet, I usually cook dishes just enough for the 3 of us since we need to finish everything dahil mapapanis lang pag hindi (and I don’t like wasting food). Now, we can shop for frozen food, stock chicken, fish and vegetables. Now ang problem ko naman, hindi na sya ganun ka fresh unlike before na lahat sariwa.
Having a ref saves me from going to the grocery often (which by the way cost more kasi I sometimes buy something not included in the grocery list). That’s one of the disadvantage pala of not having a refrigerator.
But, I’m glad that GLAD have sent some of their products that I can use to store, organize and help make food stay fresh longer.
I have used the Glad Cling Wrap to cover left over fruits. It clings easily so make sure to use it properly.
Made of 100% crystal clear polyethylene, BPA-Free.
- Contains no harmful plasticizers that makes it safe for microwave use.
- Clings tight to help keep food fresh.
- Easy to handle. Use for portioning, preparing, steaming and protecting foods. Defrost or reheat with this versatile wrap.
We used the Glad Storage bag for Ren’s Sandwich baon at school. He did not have a hard time opening it because of it’s extra wide seal.
- It has a wide double lock seal that closes securely to help preserve freshness, yet still easy to open and close.
- Special Yellow and Blue Make Green Seal lets you know the bag is sealed tight to help lock freshness in.
Count and Size:
- 20 bags, 26.8cm x 27.3cm (Large)
- 25 bags, 17.7cm x 19.6cm (Small)
So, mommies make sure to have some Glad products on your pantry or cabinet for your storage solution.