5 Bonding Activities with your Energetic Kid
If you have met my son, you will know that he is such an active/energetic kiddo. For him being still is like putting him in a prison with hand cuffs on him. My husband and I sometimes are having problems keeping up with his extra energy. All his energy certainly test ours.Well that’s not a surprise, he’s just seven and we’re 5 times older than him, so I think being active is natural for kids his age.
If you have a kid like mine, don’t fret we’re in this journey together.
Here are some outdoor activities we do together that you might consider doing too.
1. SWIMMING – We’re lucky that there is a swimming pool at our clubhouse. Swimming is a great way in releasing extra energy. This exercise will make you and your kid fit.
2. VISIT THE PLAYGROUND – Let them play around the area by themselves or with other kids. This will not only make them sweat but it will also challenge their patience while waiting for their turn in the slides or swing.
3. RUNNING – This is a nice morning exercise. Just wear your most comfortable outfit and rubber shoes then you are ready to go.
4. BIKING – If you have a bike, try this activity with your child. You can go around your place to stroll. Make sure to wear protective gears.
5. PLAYING IN THE RAIN– This is a fun activity. My son and I love to play and dance in the rain.
By doing these activities, you will be able to bond, have fun and of course exercise together. These things will also improve your kids immune system. The body’s ability to fight disease is improved.Children are less prone to colds, allergies, and diseases, including cancer. With these gross motor activities, children are less likely to become overweight and will have better control of their body fat.
Studies also report that exercise decreases anxiety, reduces depression, and improves mood and outlook in children. In addition, their quality of sleep is improved.
I also give Ren Propan TLC multivitamins to boost his energy, strengthen his bones and immunity.
Propan TLC has vital nutrients essential to help meet child’s physical and mental needs for optimum growth, strength and good health. Propan has Lysine to boost your kid’s appetite.
It is now available on 250ml. Check the nearest drug store in your area and give your kids Propan TLC everyday.