Olay Regenerist for Stunning Younger Looking Skin
Did you ever felt that you wanted to go back in time to correct something in your past? I always tell that whatever mistakes I’ve made before I don’t regret it because those were the lessons I gathered and made me what I am now – an empowered woman.
But if I will be given a chance to go back in time, I think what I want to do is to take care of my skin as early as I step into the puberty period.
I’m already on my 30’s and if you know me personally I’m sure you’ll say that I act and sometimes talk like a 12 year old little girl. I am silly, weird and talks a lot with people I know and that is one of the things that they like about me.
What bothers me though, is when I meet a person for the first time and they ALWAYS mistook my age for being older than my real age. How do I know about it? They will say something like this “Oh you only have one child? Are you on your 40’s already?” I know it’s an innocent question, but wait what 40’s? Over naman!
Even the HOW OLD DO I LOOK? website analyzed my face older than my real age.
My husband is 4 years older than me, but most of the time people think that we have the same age.
I’ve made some research on how to look young and have a beautiful clear skin and I am overwhelmed to know that there are a lot of steps to follow to achieve it (10 steps or more). I don’t think I can do all of those things.
Based on my research, I have narrowed it down to 5 basic steps. Here are the 5 Things to do to Have a Stunning Younger Looking Skin:
1. Hydrate – My face was evaluated by a make up artist before and she said that I have a combination skin. It means some parts are oily and some parts are dry. She advised me to drink a lot of water to have a radiant healthy glowing skin. Water detoxifies the body and improves skin’s turgidity to keep wrinkles at bay.
2. Sleep and Eat Healthy – If you can, it’s advisable to have 8 hours of sleep a day. A good night sleep makes us feel great the next day. While eating healthy can also help to have a glowing skin. Stock up on fruits and vegetable and prefer to eat more fish than meat and carbohydrates. Some evidences suggests that the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish are particularly beneficial to the skin as with the Vitamin C found in fruits. Citrus foods retain the skin’s freshness and glow by acting as sun blockers.
3. Move – I’m guilty of this, with this very hot climate I don’t like to move much because I sweat a lot. But sweating is beneficial to our skin. A brisk power walk every morning is a good way to keep our heart healthy. Exercising improves the circulation of the blood and reduce stress. Try to do moderate exercises for about 30 minutes each day.
4. Cleanse and Moisturize – Wash your face with a facial cleanser. After that apply a toner, this will make your skin look smooth and reduce the appearance of pores. Then put a moisturizer.
Recently, I have discovered the latest trend in Asian Skin Care for younger looking skin: Olay Pre-essence. I’m using it for 4 days already and I can already feel the difference.
How to use the #MiracleDuo:
1. The Pre-Essence is your immediate next step after cleansing your skin as it prepares your face to absorb the next steps of the regimen. After cleansing your face with Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser and/or Pore Minimizing Toner, on your dry face, apply the new Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Pre-essence on your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. Let your skin absorb the product for a few minutes.
2. Apply the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream focusing on your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.
3. Use the #MiracleDuo 2x a day: once in the morning after bath and before bedtime for best results.
Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence helps renew the skin’s surface through the help of Amino-peptide Complex. Amino-peptide helps repair and renew the skin to achieve a youthful glow. It deeply penetrates the skin to moisturize it by boosting the surface’s cell metabolism, with the help of Niacinamide –one of its present ingredients. It also helps improve the skin’s texture that primes your skin to its daily regimen.
Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream has a concentrated formula of Amino-Peptide Complex that stimulates your skin to make more collagen and progressively hydrates your skin to lift, firm and micro-sculpt. Use it around your eyes, jawline, and neck. This sculpting cream helps bring back the younger looking skin that we have before.
I like that both products don’t have an irritating smell. I feel that my skin became more hydrated, supple, and smooth and looks healthier and moisturized.
New Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Pre-essence (SRP: Php1399) is exclusively available in http://www.lazada.com.ph/olay-regenerist-miracle-boost-youth-pre-essence-40ml-470310.html starting May 2015.
Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream (SRP: Php1499) is available in Lazada, leading drugstores, department stores, and supermarkets.
5. Wear Sunscreen – I regret not wearing sunscreen when I was younger. Based on the skin test I had a few months ago, I have some brown spots and skin discolorations. Putting sunscreen religiously slows down the development of wrinkled, premature aging skin. So stock up on sunscreen and put it on even when the sky is cloudy.
That’s it! I think these tips are so easy to do and will not take much of our time.
… and here is my latest picture after using Olay Regenerist for only 4 days. I am 3 years younger after 4 days based on the How Old website.