Tuna Fettuccine in Olive Oil
It’s Sunday today and as always, if we can’t go out to dine, I try to create something for my family. Ren was sick for 2 days already and today I claim that he is now okay. I can’t sleep deeply because of his high fever during the night, and I think my eye bags are bigger now more than ever.
I don’t have any menu in mind to cook for today. I asked Ren what he likes and he said spaghetti. It’s a good thing that we have some Dona Elena pasta and a canned corned tuna in our pantry and so Ren’s wish is my command 🙂
I added carrots and used olive oil to make it healthier.
You know that I am not a good cook but this dish is very easy to do and my boys like it (I believe they do hahaha)
- Al Dente Fettuccine Pasta
- Dona Elena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Corned Tuna (1 can)
- Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 piece carrot (diced)
- 2 small onion (chopped)
- *optional (the spaghetti sauce and corned tuna is already tasty so I didn’t add any other condiments)
- For the Fettuccine: Bring the water to a boil then add the pasta. Wait for it to be al dente and then drain the water.
- For the Sauce: Put Dona Elena Olive Oil in a pan, saute the onion, corned tuna and carrots. After few minutes, add the spaghetti sauce.
- Serve while hot.
That’s it… easy peasy and this dish is within the budget too.