Lemon Square Power Pops: A powerful snack time buddy
You know that I like to make Bento baon when it’s school days (that is whenever I can). It is my way of making sure that my son is eating nutritious and healthy food when he is at school.
Now, that it’s summer, I had a Bento vacation. But as much as possible, I still make sure that Ren will be getting healthy and nutritious food even if there is no school now.
He is having a swimming class every TTHS, and lately I have noticed that after his sessions he is hungrier than usual. He eats before going to the pool but because of the excruciating exercises that they do, I understand that he easily burns all the calories that he takes.
It’s a good thing that I found out about this Power Pops snack bars from Lemon Square. It was introduced to me last Wednesday and I am glad to be one of the mommy bloggers that they have contacted to try and evaluate the product.
I immediately opened one variant during the conference. I have chosen the champorado flavor because it has the lowest calorie (only 90 calories). I am glad that my taste buds like it.
Power Pops is a crispy, chewy cereal snack. As you all know cereals, such as rice and oats are important in our everyday diet because it provides us the energy that we need, It’s good to know that Power Pops contains 100% cereal goodness with no artificial preservatives.
They gave us some samples to bring home and my husband on the other hand preferred the peanut caramel with chocolate coating. While Ren, likes the milky caramel with cookie bits.
Power Pops contains the necessary nutrients to help boost a child’s immunity. It has Vitamin A which is good for the eyesight. Vitamin C to boost the immune system and also vitamin B2 and B9.
Lemon Square Power Pops! is available in leading stores and supermarkets nationwide. With an SRP of only PhP6.00 per bar, this cereal snack bar is as nutritious as it is affordable.
Make Power Pops! your snack time buddy this summer!
Have a chance to win as much as P10, 000-worth of shopping spree this coming season of mothers.
Power Shop for Power Pops Moms
1. Participants must like the PowerPops Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerpops
2. Upload your best photo with your mom on your timeline and state reasons why you love her as the caption. Tag Powerpops Facebook page and include the hashtag#PowerShopForPowerPopsMoms to be considered an official entry.
3. Three winners will be selected to get a hold of Sodexo gift certificates plus gift packs from Power Pops. Consolation prizes in a form of gift packs will be given to 5 other participants.
1st Place P10,000 worth of Sodexo and PowerPops gift packs
2nd Place P5,000 worth of Sodexo and PowerPops gift packs
3rd Place P3,000 worth of Sodexo and PowerPops gift packs
4. Entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
Photo creativity and presentation (50%)
“Why I love my mom” statement originality (40%)
PowerPops judges’ personal choice (10%)
5. Promo is valid nationwide. Promo period is from April 21 – May 9, 2014
6. Winners of the promo will be announced via PowerPops Facebook page on May 12, 2014.
7. Entries from first degree relatives of Big “E” Food Corporation employees will be considered void.