Breaded Cream Dory in Mayo Garlic Sauce Recipe
Since I declared that I will get rid of pork in my diet, our meals at the house now consists mostly of vegetables, fishes and beefs.
But, I decided not to force my husband and son to do the same especially if we are attending a family get-together or a friend’s party, I let them choose what they want to eat. Di naman ako ganon kahigpit na nanay J
Last week, I was at the Supermarket when I saw a Cream Dory at the Fish Section. I wanted to cook something different that day, so I decided to buy one even though I think it’s more expensive than the usual fish variant that we eat: Bangus, Galunggong and Tilapia.
It was my first time to cook a breaded cream dory, so I texted co-mommy blogger Olga to ask for the ingredients that I needed to buy and food expert Peachy to know the procedure.
Here is the finished product:
WHAT YOU NEED?
For the fish breading/Coating:
For the breaded cream dory
- Cut the cream dory to finger-like sizes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Coat the fish with flour
- Beat the egg and then dip the fish coated with flour in it
- Then coat the fish into the breadcrumbs
- Cook the coated fish until golden brown.
- Place the cooked fish on a strainer or use paper towels to remove the excess oil.
- Serve while still hot and enjoy
For the Sauce
- Just combine the mayonnaise and garlic powder (that’s it)
Try this recipe and tell me if you like it too.