5 Plans for Mommy Levy this 2014
This December, I included educating myself more about blogging from my usual day to day activities. What I usually read were parenting blogs to get tips not only about parenting, but also on how to make an organized blog. As they always say: change is inevitable and one should embrace it if you want to make things better. That is the reason why this 2014 I have big plans for this blog of mine since I want to bring it to a whole new level (oh dreams are free isn’t it?)
Here it goes:
- Blog Design – I already talked to a friend to create a new blog design for Mommy Levy. I am still confused if I will maintain the green theme or create a more sophisticated style (maybe a black and white)
- Blog Categories – This one is the hardest part. Because I have lots of things on mind, sometimes it’s hard for me to categorize it into simpler and better names. I admire the site of Smart Parenting website, and I want that the categories of this blog just like it too.
- Blog Posts – Creating an article should be done on at least once a day basis. But, it should also be something that you my dear readers would want to read. I want to create articles that both of us will be interested to share and will have something to learn.
- Better Pictures – I think that having a nice picture is recommended to have a good looking article. No I don’t have any plans on buying a new camera. Our old DSLR still works, and I think that beautiful pictures is not about a new camera, it’s about choosing the right angle and style (well, that’s what I think it is). So, I need to learn how to make it right.
- Get to know my readers more – I am encouraging you to comment on my articles and share your thoughts (whether you agree or not). To encourage you to do so, I am thinking on making a monthly giveaway. What do you think?
I am excited for 2014 and I hope all will be well for mommylevy.com
Leave a Reply