Where to find the best Pancit Malabon for Kiddie Parties
My son recently celebrated his 6th birthday. If you are a follower of this blog for some time, then you know that I always say that I am not a great cook (well, that is what I think I am), but as of now, I am trying and learning to be one (click here to see my recent attempt). I hope someday I can proudly say that I am a good cook already hahaha.
My brother and sister together with my Mom visited us during his birthday. They brought Pancit Malabon and a cake for Ren (sila ang naghanda kaloka… swerte ni Ren hahaha).
At school, the admin told us that we need to ask a permission 1 week before the date of the celebration, if we will bring food at school. So, I decided to just make a loot bag with food inside and some toys for the kids that they can bring home. Then I just ordered a Pancit Malabon for the teachers and staff of the school.
My family loves to eat Pancit Malabon and I can recommend some restaurants that serve yummy Pancit Malabon. You can order from them if you are craving for one or you have a family gathering or kiddie parties and you don’t have time to cook and prepare foods. I think you haven’t heard some of it since they are only located at selected areas unfortunately. But if ever you see any of their branches then I recommend you to give them a try.
Lola Idang’s Pancit Malabon
Since their branch at Cavite is so near at my son’s school, I ordered their Pancit Malabon for the teachers. I discovered this place when it was recommended to me by my co-parents who are staying at Cavite for a longer period of time than we are. I have tried their Pancit Malabon, and I can say that besides their oh so fast cooking time, the taste is fair enough for their price. The noodles are al dente and the sauce plus toppings are generous for one serving. They are available for delivery with a charge. Besides Pancit Malabon, they also have other kinds of Pancit (Bihon, chame, Miki, Lomi etc), and other offerings like Kare-Kare, Lumpia, Liempo etc. If you are near any of their branches I suggest that you give them a try.
- 17 Presidents Avenue, BF Homes, Paranaque City
- 10 Umerez Building, North Lopez Avenue, San Isidro, Paranaque City
- 88 Sandoval Avenue, San Miguel, Pasig City
- Katipunan Avenue, Katipunan, Quezon City
- Scout Ybardolaza Street Corner, Sacred Heart, Quezon City
- Visayas Avenue, Vasra, Quezon City
- Bahayang Pag-Asa Molino Cavite
Amber Golden Chain of Restaurants
I can’t remember when did I first tried their Pancit Malabon, but what I remember is that it was also recommended to me by my co-parent’s at my son’s therapy center. We were still in Paco at that time when I first tried their Pancit Malabon and from then on I was hooked with it and their cheese Pichi Pichi. My brother and his wife even decided to get Amber to be their caterer on their wedding reception. Besides their Pancit Malabon, all the foods in their menu taste great. The guests on my brothers reception can attest to that. They charge for delivery which depends on your location. Click here for more information- www.amber.com.ph/
- 1324 Filmore corner Emilia Sts., Brgy. Palanan, Makati City
- South National Highway, between kilometers 26 & 27 Brgy. Bayanan, Muntinlupa City
- 19 EDSA, Brgy. Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong City
- 175 Tomas Morato corner Scout Castor Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City
- 8261 Dr. A. Santos Avenue (formerly Sucat Road) Brgy. San Dionisio, Paranaque City
- Ground Floor, PELBEL Bldg., 2019 Shaw Boulevard Brgy. Oranbo, Pasig City
- Unit 3, Ground Floor, Madison Square Building Madison Street corner Ortigas Avenue Brgy. North Greenhills, San Juan City
Their Malate branch is near my son’s therapy center. I usually dine here while waiting for him to finish his session. This should not be on this list because they don’t offer Pancit Malabon, but I decided to included them since I like their Pancit Bihon and Canton and almost all of the foods in their menu. They can make a simple dish to a tasty, classy and delicious one (kudos to the people in the kitchen). Visit www.nitzonline.com to check out what’s on their menu.
- 889-891 R. Papa St. Sampaloc, Manila
- 1250 España Blvd. corner P. Noval St. Sampaloc, Manila
- 1804 Leon Guinto St. corner J. Nakpil St. Malate, Manila
Here are only a few of the restaurants that sells Pancit/Pancit Malabon that I have tasted and highly recommend.
Of course there is the famous Pancit ng Taga Malabon but I decided not to include it on the list because they are not consistent to deliver the kind of Pancit Malabon that I like. Also, there is the Pansit Malabon Express but I haven’t tried their Pancit Malabon yet, but what I like more on their menu was the Seafood rice (it is a must try, I tell you).
I also heard of Buddy’s Pancit Lukban but I haven’t tried to dine there yet. I will update this list if I discover other restaurants that serve yummy and tasty Pancit Malabon.
If you know other restaurants in your area, please share it with us.