Bamboo Dappy Diapers: An eco-friendly alternative
A few days ago, I was invited by Bamboo Dappy to a very special and exclusive mommy event in partnership with WWF and Holy Carabao Holistic Farms. Unfortunately, I was not available to go to the event personally, so I asked my sister-in-law who is also an advocate of green living to attend the event in my behalf instead (read her post about the event HERE)
I believe that mothers are the top influencers in the family. Mommies think of which items to buy, what to eat, where to go, what to do and the list is endless. Because of this, mommies should be knowledgeable and aware on what to give and what products to use for their kids and family.
As a mom, as much as possible, I try to buy products that are environmentally friendly. Unfortunately, when I was a new mom, I bought disposable diapers because it is more convenient to use especially when we are traveling. I am guilty of it since I know I am adding up to Environmental degradation.
I am glad that today, new mommies have a choice to use cloth diapers that are designed to provide the same comfort of disposable diapers.
Introducing Bamboo Dappy Diapers
Bamboo Dappy Diapers has the following characteristics:
- Physical aspect – Best suited for babies who need to be physically comfortable throughout the day
- Environmental & social aspect – biodegradable & sustainable for everybody’s benefit; moms also feel good about themselves by contributing to environmental sustainability
- Hypoallergenic- Bamboo cloth is organic and does not cause allergic reactions. It prevents poor ventilation, diaper rashes and butt sores.
- Anti-bacterial– It contains Bamboo Kun, an anti-microbial agent that gives bamboos its resistance to pest and fungi infestation. It prevents the cultivation of bacteria in the diaper to lessen odor and keep your baby’s skin healthy.
- Environment friendly- Bamboo is a renewable resource that grows without the need for chemical fertilizers or pesticides. This is better than using trees to make diapers.
- Thermal regulation- Temperature is regulated evenly on hot days and cold nights. Babies can enjoy playtime at day and sleep peacefully all night long.
- Soft fibers- Bamboo fabric is gentle on your baby’s skin. Its cloth is soft and doesn’t irritate baby skin. It has naturally round fibers with no sharp spurs.
- Absorbent- Bamboo fiber is 3 to 4 times more absorbent than ordinary cotton fiber. Your baby can feel free to move during playtime or nap time.
- Fancy Designs:
One more thing, Dappy will donate P10 to WWF with each purchase to help moms and babies contribute to environmental programs.