RU1 2013 500 meter dash: No sweat!
Last March 17, Ren and I woke up as early as 4:00 AM to prepare for the Run United 1 2013. I thought that he will get mad with me for waking him up so early but when he saw me wearing the race kit, he got excited and greeted me good morning with a smile. We were also lucky enough to get a shuttle that early to transport us to a jeep going to Baclaran. We arrived at the RU1 activity center around 5:30AM.
We went directly to the RU1 day care center. There were few kids at the day care center at that time and they have lots of activities in store. Ren had his breakfast inside.
After eating his breakfast, he gamely joined the group in their games. When co-blogger Pehpot arrived with her family, I decided to leave Ren with them and joined Pehpot at the 5K run.
The 500m dash run for kids started at 7AM and it’s a good thing that we have finished the 5k race before the kids race started.
Every kid that joined the race were given a Ceelin Hat which is a lot better compared to last years hat regarding the quality and fit.
Here are some of his pictures which I have also shared in my FB personal account and got 28 likes 🙂
Comments and Suggestions:
1. I liked the set-up of last years Run United compared this year.
2. I liked that there were lots of photographers at the running area
3. Unlike last year, we didn’t roam around to check some booths, but I have noticed that there were few people lining up at every booth compared last year.
4. River Maya is so cool!!!
5. Don’t leave your kids at the Day Care center, because the crew will let them go out even if the parents are still not there to fetch them. The Wrist tag were useless. They are not that strict.
6. The loots were fewer now compared to the previous Run United.
How about you guys, please share your experience at the concluded Run United1 2013.