With Maggi Magic Meals, now ANYONE can cook!
Last August 29, yours truly was one of the first few bloggers who witnessed the launching of the new product from the number one seasoning brand Maggi, it is the MAGGI MAGIC MEALS .
The reason why I said yes to go this event, eventhough it was quite far from my place was because the invitation goes like this:
MAGGI will introduce to the market a new way of cooking our food that is much quicker and easier. Brought about by creativity, practicality and innovation, MAGGI responds to today’s busy lifestyle with MAGGI MAGIC Meals, which cuts down cooking time and yet allows everyone to suddenly know how to cook flavorful and healthy meal for yourself, for your friends, or for your family.
It is a shame but really I am not a fan of cooking at all. I don’t like preparing ingredients and checking the food while cooking. I’d rather wash the dishes or clean the bathroom and even the entire house than cook. Me and my siblings didn’t grew up loving the kitchen because my mom was always at work when we were young thus we were used to eating take-out food or easy to prepare foods like Prito (anything fried). Now, having a family of my own, I want to change this routine. So when I read the invitation that says “know how to cook flavorful and healthy meal for yourself, for your friends, or for your family” then I did not think twice to come.
With this new innovation from Maggi, it makes cooking so much fun. It is very easy to do, it is cost saving and time saving, and you only need a rice cooker to do it. Maggi Magic Meals is the solution that we are looking for in this busy lifestyle that we have.
The Maggi Magic Meal is consists of the following:
1. Maggi Magic Cooking Bag
- It is made with a Food grade material and safe for cooking
- Approved by US and EU FDA
- Heat Resistant
- One time use only
2. Maggi Magic Recipe Mix
- Complete taste and flavor (wala ng timpla timpla)
- No need to add oil, onion and garlic
- Just add 6 tablespoons of water
It is also comes in 4 delicious varieties: Afritada, Bicol Express, Chicken Pastel and Lechon Paksiw.
To prepare, here are the 5 easy steps:
1. Lightly slice the chicken/pork into small pieces and thinly slice the vegetables.
5. Put on top of washed rice and cook for 45 minutes (keep the lid closed for the whole duration)
and that’s it! You can now Enjoy your viand and rice at the same time. Among the four, my personal favorite is the Afritada.
- If you don’t have a rice cooker, you can cook Maggi Magic Meals and rice inside the rice pot (kaldero) for 45 minutes.
- You can cook it even without the rice, just cook it boiling water.
- You don’t need to check if it’s cooked already and no need to taste it to ensure it’s flavor is just right. It has been tried and tested by Maggi for you
- If ever a power interruption occurs, you can continue cooking thru the rice pot (kaldero) on a gas stove or cook the mixture in a cooking pan over a gas powered stove.
- Do not use ordinary plastic bag in cooking. Use only the Maggi Magic Meals cooking bag.
The Maggi Magic Meals is only P35.00 and is already available at all SM, Robinsons, Shopwise, Rustans, Waltermart and Puregold Price Club branches, and other leading stores nationwide.
I would like to thank Olga of Totteringmama.com for the pictures taken at the event. And also I would like to thank EON for the invite and most specially to Nestle Philippines and Maggi for the wonderful evening and for these gifts.
Adin B says
Hmmmm.. this is great! I want to try some. Maybe I can find it at an Asian store here somewhere. I love that you can cook it along with your rice, how convenient. 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing. I think I would like the afritada as well. Do they have like a tocino mix? hahaha….
@Josie, no the Maggi Cooking Plastic is for one time use only.
I wanted to congratulate you for your lovely colorful blog :). Kisses.
I remember answering a market survey a few months back describing a product like this. Very interesting. My mom brought home a sample pack but we haven’t tried using it yet. Looking forward to it. 🙂
Levy, reusable ba yung cooking plastic bag ng maggi?