If ever I will win 741 Million Pesos I will…
Last Monday, the Grand Lotto 6/55 finally had a winner (just 1 winner) from Luzon.. I’m not sure if it’s from Angeles, Zambales or Subic. I even speculated that the LUCKY winner is no other than ex-President Gloria Arroyo, since she’s from Pampanga (well, I hope not!).
I have experienced winning in the Lotto, although it’s only $20 or P1,000 for 4 numbers but the experience is really unforgettable since we almost hit the 61.5 Million Peso Jackpot last year (read related story here).
For the 61.5 Million Jackpot last year I was already mesmerized on how far it can already bring, and I can’t help but imagine what’s more with this year’s Jackpot… it’s a stunning 741 Million Peso.
- Pay all my debts (still praying to be debt-free ’till now)
- Will franchise a food chain (Jollibee or KFC) and Starbucks
- Will purchase lots of Stocks in the market
- Will upgrade the townhouse we just bought from Camella to a huge house in Ayala Alabang
- Will buy a family car
- Will go to Paris, Rome, Egypt, Alaska, India, Singapore, Japan etc. (will travel the world in short)
- Will travel all the tourist spot in the Philippines (from Luzon to Mindanao)
- Make sure that the entire family are all healthy through proper screening and executive check-ups
- Will give 1/2 of the winning prize to church, charity, relatives, friends and everyone (I don’t need all the money)
- Make sure that my son’s future is secured by putting a million or more on a Time Deposit.
These are dreams that I want to pursue that even though I will not win the Lotto, I am still hoping that I can accomplish all these things.
How about you guys, what are the things in your mind if ever you will be lucky enough to have this huge amount of money?
what ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest